[Game] Kings vs Rockets, 1/16/2022 3pm PT/6pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
If the Kings are going to sweep the back-to-back with the Rockets, they'll need to do it with at least two starters out...

In addition to Tyrese and Bagley, Holmes and Jones are listed as questionable, and Thompson is out.

Additionally, the game is competing against the second half of the 49ers/Cowboys playoff game. Could be quiet around here.

If the Kings are going to sweep the back-to-back with the Rockets, they'll need to do it with at least two starters out...

In addition to Tyrese and Bagley, Holmes and Jones are listed as questionable, and Thompson is out.

Additionally, the game is competing against the second half of the 49ers/Cowboys playoff game. Could be quiet around here.
Damn. There goes our 10 game win streak. Oh well…

Let’s go Sacs!!!
42A9D975-C060-4CAB-80C1-C42901C3F28D.jpeg

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Damn, I’m going to actually have to watch an SNL skit aren’t I?
Not to be a Debbie Downer on this, but I don't think you're missing anything. It's not that they dunked on the Kings - in fact they kind of didn't. The premise, however, was good for about 30 seconds and they dragged it out for like 5 minutes. The Yao Ming thing was really cringey. Wasn't my thing, I guess.

Not to be a Debbie Downer on this, but I don't think you're missing anything. It's not that they dunked on the Kings - in fact they kind of didn't. The premise, however, was good for about 30 seconds and they dragged it out for like 5 minutes. The Yao Ming thing was really cringey. Wasn't my thing, I guess.
Okay. I am glad I wasn't the only one.

I feel it’s more about Covid and the nba and the kings happened to be the team they picked. They could have chosen the thunder, rockets or any other lottery team. Also calling us the “sacs” worked well with our jerseys tho.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Sounds like SNL haha

That show hasn’t been good since, well…. The days of the Debbie Downer sketch. Although I’d say that era was the beginning of the end. I blame Fallon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.