[Game] Kings vs Lakers, 12/21/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Man, I’m super nervous for tonight’s game. We can’t be losing by back to back home games against losing teams, especially when one of those teams is the Lakers. This homestand is a great chance to create some separation of the middle of the pack within the West. Losing to Charlotte and LAL at home will squarely keep you in that pack.

If Sabonis plays, I’m not really sure who we will start. Holmes or Metu are the best bets. I’d go with Holmes since he has that starting experience.

Man, I’m super nervous for tonight’s game. We can’t be losing by back to back home games against losing teams, especially when one of those teams is the Lakers. This homestand is a great chance to create some separation of the middle of the pack within the West. Losing to Charlotte and LAL at home will squarely keep you in that pack.

If Sabonis plays, I’m not really sure who we will start. Holmes or Metu are the best bets. I’d go with Holmes since he has that starting experience.
Is Sabonis hurt?

I am sure it won't be a popular take, but I almost want to see a couple of games without Sabonis to let the team to evaluate our other 5's (Queta particularly) in some real NBA games. I am concerned Sabonis is playing way too many minutes

I am sure it won't be a popular take, but I almost want to see a couple of games without Sabonis to let the team to evaluate our other 5's (Queta particularly) in some real NBA games. I am concerned Sabonis is playing way too many minutes
I like this idea but let’s wait until we come up against some teams we are “supposed” to lose to before we sit Sabonis. :) I don’t want to lose to Western Conference rivals if we don’t have to.