[Game] Kings vs Fakers Saturday 11/10 7PM PT - The Hammer is VERY excited about tonight's game.

Enthusiasm levels are HIGH for tonight's game!

The Kings displayed an incredible amount of grit against a decent team of vets last night vs. Minnesota. Coach Joerger's strategy of using our deep bench and speed to outrun our aged opponents last night apparently worked, despite some clumsy errors, bad offensive decisions, and missed opportunities. HOWEVER, it must be pointed out that we fought, fought, and fought... and VERY importantly, played our game, throughout. It ended up being a galvanizing win and a test of our young team's will. Biggest win of the year by a significant margin.

The Kings now charge into a game against their most bitter rivals with both a lot to prove, and a lot to show, going against the game's biggest name where all eyes will be on them. I'm excited for our boys tonight, and it should be a great initiation for the younger ones into a bitter rivalry that predates even some of their birthdays!

GO KINGS!!!

Last edited:
This year's Kings have made me forget how painful it was to watch us at times last year. They fight, scratch and claw. They run, run and run some more. They have talent, albeit much of it is raw. But so what! They're a fun team. Can't wait for Bogi and Harry to become big parts of it.

This year's Kings have made me forget how painful it was to watch us at times last year. They fight, scratch and claw. They run, run and run some more. They have talent, albeit much of it is raw. But so what! They're a fun team. Can't wait for Bogi and Harry to become big parts of it.
Yeah I have to keep reminding myself to enjoy the progression of the youth and that good things are coming.

I can see Labron on oxygen by half time .
He may get his points but one person teams don’t win much and Rondo I hope you like trying to bring the ball up with Fox on you.

It's saturday (now sunday) for me 1AM and gonna admit, I hate Lakers, I hate what they stand for and their fans are ***&*%* idiots... 18 championships my ass, God rest his soul, because I liked him, but DR Jerry Buss ain't walking through the doors anymore, they are relevant, they are gonna be mediocre and they can kick rocks.

At the end gonna say, beat the Fakers (excuse me VF21 about my words) let's show them that they don't stand a chance with our young super team.

Who's with me? GO KINGS.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's saturday (now sunday) for me 1AM and gonna admit, I hate Lakers, I hate what they stand for and their fans are ***&*%* idiots... 18 championships my ass, God rest his soul, because I liked him, but DR Jerry Buss ain't walking through the doors anymore, they are relevant, they are gonna be mediocre and they can kick rocks.

At the end gonna say, beat the Fakers (excuse me VF21 about my words) let's show them that they don't stand a chance with our young super team.

Who's with me? GO KINGS.
Oh yeah and I had few beers, I hope my wifey ain't gonna be mad when I yell supporting my Kings in 4 hours.

My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Who's with me? GO KINGS.
MOD NOTE: Your post has been edited. The profanity filters are there for a reason, regardless of what team we're playing.

I can see Labron on oxygen by half time .
He may get his points but one person teams don’t win much and Rondo I hope you like trying to bring the ball up with Fox on you.
This. I expect a similar strategy as last night. We are going to run run run!!! Let's make them try to catch us!

One star teams have a major weakness in that if their star can't keep up, they will tire, and team will collapse. KAT only scored 10 pts in the second half and the whole team became ineffective.

I always want to beat LA but I've seen on Twitter three or four different people talking about how this is the biggest regular season game. How?

I always want to beat LA but I've seen on Twitter three or four different people talking about how this is the biggest regular season game. How?
At this point of the season, every game is the biggest game of the year. Novermber's here, leaves are changing colors, there's smoke in the air, and the Kings are battling for a playoff spot!! :):):):eek::eek:o_O:cool:

Hey... I'm feeling social... anybody up for an impromptu watch party at a local watering hole? I can make a few suggestions... Clubhouse 56 being one of them? Anybody wanna do this? :)