[Game] Kings vs Clippers, Friday 6 Jan 2017, 22:30 ET / 19:30 PT

Sorry for starting this one for you, @VF21...
I hope it's OK.

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Predictions are on for Kings' game #37...
At G1C vs the Clippers, Friday 1/6, 7:30pm

Last call to some remaining regulars:
Missed you lately, buddies. Don't be strangers:

Never too late to come home, lost brothers:

Never too late to start, prediction rookies :D:

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 6.5 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Some prediction game results:
Last game's summary: View attachment 6158
Current leaderboard: View attachment 6160

Looks like Chris Paul is coming back for this game.

At first I was disappointed, but the more I think about it, the Kings play better when the other team has their best player playing.

The Kings tend to slack off and lose concentration when their opponents are wounded and thus they keep on getting beat by lame duck teams.

So bring it on Chris Paul and the Clippers, you have our attention now (hopefully)! :cool:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Me and my dad are going to the game tonight as a Christmas gift from my sisters. :)

Super pumped! Hopefully they don't stink it up. As I've said a handful of times with this team... You just never know what they're going to bring. Hopefully their dislike for the Clippers inspires 48 minutes of acceptable basketball.

I think that being on an NBA basketball court terrifies Ben.
Exactly. Dude has never looked confident since hit the NBA hardwood - except maybe in glorious all-star garbage time. Constantly looks unsteady on his feet, not able to hold position, easily knocked out of position. Can't shoot unless squared, feet firmly planted, otherwise unsteady bricks galore. MAJOR disaster disappointment. Just go, sooner the better!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Kosta's drilling midrange shot after midrange shot in warmups. Between the legs dribbles, spin moves, splash. Seriously :p

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I'm very confused, because I thought that Paul, Rivers, Redick, Crawford, Mbah a Moute and Jordan were all on the court. Obviously that's six players. Who's not in?

Edit: I must have mistaken Mbah a Moute for Crawford.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Exactly. Dude has never looked confident since hit the NBA hardwood - except maybe in glorious all-star garbage time. Constantly looks unsteady on his feet, not able to hold position, easily knocked out of position. Can't shoot unless squared, feet firmly planted, otherwise unsteady bricks galore. MAJOR disaster disappointment. Just go, sooner the better!
What sucks, is that the reason we've never traded him is that he's always looked amazing in practice.

Which kinda explains why he's better in garbage time. No pressure.

The only time Ben was starting to look good was under Malone. But Malone also got Rudy to play efficiently, JT playing like a PF version of Artest, and had Cuz in the MVP conversation.

Not to exhume the mummified remains of a long dead horse or anything! I digressed!