[Game] Kings vs Clippers 3/1- 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Is it a coincidence that Swan was recalled from the G league? At the risk of trying to predict the unpredictable - Joerger's rotation - it's no coincidence. It's Swan vs Harrell. Here we go. At the least Swan has six fouls of hurt to give Harrell. Harris is gone and he was the best player for the Clipps and destroyed the Kings. Bradley is gone and he lived in Buddy Hield's shorts. On the Kings side, Barnes looked like he broke out of his shooting slump against the Bucks and has been very good defensively. Up to now, the Clipps have owned the Kings like a peasant serf of the middle ages. It's time for the Kings to throw off the chains.

I think Swan was brought up due to Bagley's injury?

I don't see WCS and Giles losing their minutes at C.
So I guess it depends if Swan or Beli get the Bags PF minutes. But if Swan is on I'd like to see him guard Hazrell

But yea Joergers rotation makes no sense sometimes.

I predict Swan will get no minutes, unless we are up 20+ with 1 minute to play. He's being called up to watch and learn, and to give us depth in case Harrell takes out 3 of our bigs with one monster rebound and a monster dunk at the other end.
Go Kings.

No way we lose to this team again. They are NOT that damn good

punch them back in the mouth, boys! Enough is enough. WCS ... don’t pee us off tonight. I’m losing hope in you

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Other than his big game against the Bucks, HG has been very ordinary with some bouts against his early season fouling form.

He has to stay out of foul trouble tonight... don’t know how he’s going to do that with Harrell.

Actually I do... when the Kings play Harrell, nobody even bothers to put a body on him. So that’s a good way to avoid fouls.

Let’s go! I still don’t believe games are “must win” until we are actually close to elimination....but this one feels pretty damn close to a must win.

Not looking forward to Grant drooling all over Harrell this game.

Quick, someone create a smart tv app where you can mute specific announcers. Bye bye Reggie Miller, Mark Jackson and Grant during Clips games.

Bagley’s possible career altering injury puts these games into perspective for me. As I said, as long as he was ok I didn’t mind losing out. The season improvement has been made, playoffs or no

Bagley’s possible career altering injury puts these games into perspective for me. As I said, as long as he was ok I didn’t mind losing out. The season improvement has been made, playoffs or no
I get your point, but losing out would be catastrophic.

I don't think a sprained knee is a career altering injury. I think if it was, he would be out way more than 2 wees. Now had he torn the ACL or been much older, that would have been much worse, even though some players come back from that just fine.

Ending the season on a 23 game losing streak would kinda bum me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.