[Game] Kings vs Bucks 2/27- 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league leading Bucks stomped us by 32pts when we played them on Nov 4th. Now we get a chance at retribution at home where we have won 9 of our last 10 games. Bucks phenom Giannis Antetokounmpo sat out Mondays game against Chicago, so he will come in well rested.

Our own rising star Marvin Bagley III had a 25pt 11rb dounle double in our unfortunate loss to the T-Wolves. Buddy had 18pts but 5 TO's and will, in my opinion, be looking to have a stellar preformance to "redeem" himself.

This will be a very tough game to kick off our 4 game home-stand, but one that would go a long way towards stoking the flames of a potential playoff run. We are a different team with new faces since our earlier meeting, let's see if we can gut out an "improbable" victory and keep the purple talk loud.

download (4).jpg download (3).jpg

I'm uber excited as I'll be at this game tonight, my first of the season. My wife's boss handed us his season tix with club access. I'll be about 8 rows up from the floor behind the media table. Can't wait to see our KINGS and the Greek Freak up close!

Anyway, I'm assuming we'll see MB3 and Giannis matched up against each other at some point in this game. Can't wait to see how our 19 yo handles it.

We need this one badly! Here's hoping the KINGS keep their home winning streak alive and show the Bucks that the last out was a fluke.

I'm expecting a loss here and against LAC. That way I won't be too disappointed if that's what happens. Stealing one of these games would get us back on track from the T-Wolves loss which we really needed.

Looking forward to seeing if Marvin can continue his impressive play. Giannis is the MVP in my opinion so I'm expecting him to destroy us.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Bucks will probably wipe the floor with the Kings. I believe they are top 5 in both offense and defense, scary formula for any team in the NBA and it just so happens to be the Kings on this night. Need to make Giannis a jumpshooter, otherwise he will eat you up on the inside.

I'm expecting a loss here and against LAC. That way I won't be too disappointed if that's what happens. Stealing one of these games would get us back on track from the T-Wolves loss which we really needed.

Looking forward to seeing if Marvin can continue his impressive play. Giannis is the MVP in my opinion so I'm expecting him to destroy us.

C'mon DD ...... no more 'expecting' losses bro!

It's a tremendous time to start believing in this team. They can beat any team on any given night, especially at home when not on B2B. I'm expecting them to hold serve tonight. If they don't, I'll be upset just as I was when they let down against the T-Puppies.

They are in a race for the postseason and need this game. Go get it Scores!

I'd like to say I have faith and that we'll pull out a win here, but if I'm being honest with myself I'm fully expecting a loss.

Giannis is gonna run wild. Hopefully we can stay competitive. I'll be intrigued to see who we put on Giannis. Barnes? Bagley?

Bucks are arguably the 2nd best team in the league so this is a good test for the young guys.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Giannis has been battling a sore knee but he's probable for tonight. We'll see what happens though.

Bucks bigs all play perimeter in so we may be able to go small most of the game.

I think the Kings will win! I know it's a contrarian view and there's no objective data to support my position. BUT, I just think the Kings know they let a couple games slip away and it's GO time....

gunks

Hall of Famer
Bucks are scary. I can see em beating the Warriors in the finals.

Looking forward to the Bags show! Hoping we get a good game from Fox, Barnes, Buddy, Bogi and WCS! Everybody needs to show up tonight for the Kings to have a chance!

@KingsFanSince85 : I'm not gonna go full Debbie downer and say I'm expecting a loss, but can I meet you half way and say I'm not expecting a win? :p

Anyways, go Kings!

Going to the game tonight and feeling lucky. After the debacle in Minnesota i get the feeling the Kings will bring their A game. Barnes playing some great D and finally finds his stroke, BrewCrew comes in and helps on Giannis and Buddy lights the world on fire. Lets GET LOUD!

I......I BELIEVE.....I BELIEVE THE KINGS WILL WIN.....I BELIEVE THE KINGS WILL WIN!............OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

I am amped for this game. I’m back in town for work and I made a point to grab some tickets and catch a game with some friends. I’m jet lagged as hell but I’ll fight through it if the game is exciting.

So first KAT came back after missing a few games and destroyed us and then we get a rested Greek freak coming off a missed game too? Yeesh

I actually like going back to this starting 5. That second quarter against the wolves was ugly. Hopefully this gets us back to our ‘normal’ substitution patterns.

There's gonna be fireworks in this one!!!

Expecting nice bounceback game from Willie. We need our bigs on their horses tonight.

Trying to stop the Antetokounmpo onslaught is a job unfit for any single man, this should be a nice measuring stick game.

L:ast time we played we had no answer whatsoever for Khris Middleton, iirc he went ballistic inthe 3rd q and broke it open. Now we have Harrison BArnes, so that won't be as glaring an issue.

Brook Lopez could cause some issues too, he's been excellent for the Bucks this season and is shooting a super high % from 2pt range, low-key he's been making some crazy highlight plays too, viscious blocks and dunks recently...

If we have Harry up against Brook... That's gonna be something to watch... Brook is very good at leveraging his 7' 275lb frame..

Status
Not open for further replies.