[Game] Kings vs 76ers 1/21/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough back to back game. 76ers are on fire right now. Luckily we've taken care of business the last 6 games against the teams we need to beat so we have some breathing room tonight. The line for tonight is Kings +105 which I think is fair because right now there's a strong chance Harden misses the game. As usual we can probably expect consistent performance from Fox and Sabonis, and one of the other three starters to go off for a big game. Malik Monk has had a terrible January, but the 76ers have one of the worst defensive back courts in the entire league, starting and off the bench now that Matisse Thybulle is out of the regular rotation. I like our chances tonight if we can get a big game out of Monk.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I think it comes down to if the refs get Sabonis into early and often foul trouble because you can’t touch Embiid. If that happens and Domas has to sit more minutes than usual then we are in trouble. Doesn’t even matter if Embiid is getting his. We will outscore them unless they take Domas out because….refs.

Looking forward to tonight's game. We don't match up well, but these are the kind of games that should push us to be a better team, even in a loss. Embiid will definitely get his and maybe even then some, but contain the rest and we should have a decent shot to win. May aggressive Keegan show up once again, I like that version the best! Make him angry coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.