[Game] Kings v. Thunder - 2/29/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
James Ham ‏@James_Ham
Kings injury report: Rondo (thumb), Rudy Gay (shoulder), Seth Curry (foot) all listed as questionable.

Some guys in Kings uniforms

Oklahoma City Thunder

Basketball?

Maybe I'll go watch The Revenant instead...

As Brie Larson says, "Go Kings!"
Oh whoopee. Boogie all alone against the whole OKC team?

Despite it being scheduley possible, I just am not feeling the determined urgency it would take here. More like a scattered one eye over your shoulder desire, but individual agendas are lurking all over the place.

Oh whoopee. Boogie all alone against the whole OKC team that is pissed off after giving one away last second to the warriors?

Despite it being scheduley possible, I just am not feeling the determined urgency it would take here. More like a scattered one eye over your shoulder desire, but individual agendas are lurking all over the place.
Fixed it for you. Second game in a row a top west team is coming in after a loss. :mad:

Well Thanks Coach for leaving Rudy and cuz for last 4 min when we were down by like 15 pts? against the clippers

First I saw Big cuz holding his knee , then Rudy holding his shoulder?

Now Rudy may not play?

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I've got a whole bunch of films I've been wanting to see. Just the thought of watching a Kings game is so depressing right now...
I'm sliding down to this position also. The Kings are losing their most unshakeable fans if our attitudes are shared by many. This is not an opinion thread I suppose but I feel horribly let down when there seemed to me to be no reason other than major injury that this team should at least hit 41-41. In other words I saw no reason for a substantial improvement on the way to a damn nice team in the coming years. Now I have no faith in anything concerning this team. I am not interested in watching a team who have the opportunity WITH IMPUNITY to do whatever they wish to do whatever they wish to Cousins. They will try to push him over the edge and very well may achieve that making some people on this forum smugly feel superior.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Rondo and Rudy can sit out a couple of more games as far as I'm concerned. I've been to the point where it's time to pucker up and loss a bunch of games so the Kings don't do something silly and not be in the top 10 and in the process lose a asset in a draft pick. Durant maybe can go for 50? he's yet to do it this season.

Some reports out that Rondo and Gay could miss extended time. Had a feeling those crazy minutes miggt catch up to them, hopefully Cuz can stay in one piece.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It would have been a tragedy, as if it won't be now, if Rondo was out. We would only have DC and I doubt if he could tolerate 48 minutes.

Anderson is starting? Doubt if I will watch more than a quarter. This team irks me.