[Game] Kings v. Suns - Friday, Dec. 29 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot wait for this game. As Bogs continues to show just how good he is (and the best is yet to come), it becomes even more apparent that Vlade knew what he was doing...and Phoenix has to have at least a modicum of regret. ;)

I think there must be something wrong with the CBS Injury report. All but about 2 teams have "no injuries reported" which is interesting. If true, it would mean Harry Giles has been cleared and I'm pretty sure that would be all over Kings social media. I'll check again later to see if it's been revised.

Heart, hustle, energy and enthusiasm - we're seeing it more and more. When you see a 40-year-old putting it all out there with as much heart as Vince Carter showed, it can't help but impress the young Kings. They saw a vintage Vince Carter - Vinsanity at its best. When you see a young Euro star playing his first year in the NBA coming into his own and proving his worth, it can't help but impress the young Kings. They saw Bogs play with a BBIQ that is off the charts. And he did it as a TEAM player with no selfishness and no need to pat his own stats. That is something money cannot buy. Bogs did it because he has a love of the game that drives him to not only do his best but to help his teammates do theirs. It's a rare and special gift.

Don't misunderstand me. We aren't there yet. We're gonna lose more games and we're gonna lose some we should win. We'll make mistakes and we'll take the occasional step backwards. But mark my words - We're on our way.

It's a GREAT time to be a Kings fan!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!

I cannot wait for this game. As Bogs continues to show just how good he is (and the best is yet to come), it becomes even more apparent that Vlade knew what he was doing...and Phoenix has to have at least a modicum of regret. ;)

I think there must be something wrong with the CBS Injury report. All but about 2 teams have "no injuries reported" which is interesting. If true, it would mean Harry Giles has been cleared and I'm pretty sure that would be all over Kings social media. I'll check again later to see if it's been revised.

Heart, hustle, energy and enthusiasm - we're seeing it more and more. When you see a 40-year-old putting it all out there with as much heart as Vince Carter showed, it can't help but impress the young Kings. They saw a vintage Vince Carter - Vinsanity at its best. When you see a young Euro star playing his first year in the NBA coming into his own and proving his worth, it can't help but impress the young Kings. They saw Bogs play with a BBIQ that is off the charts. And he did it as a TEAM player with no selfishness and no need to pat his own stats. That is something money cannot buy. Bogs did it because he has a love of the game that drives him to not only do his best but to help his teammates do theirs. It's a rare and special gift.

Don't misunderstand me. We aren't there yet. We're gonna lose more games and we're gonna lose some we should win. We'll make mistakes and we'll take the occasional step backwards. But mark my words - We're on our way.

It's a GREAT time to be a Kings fan!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!
I am afraid that this might be one of those games in which we "take the occasional step backwards". I hope I am wrong, though, as this year's team has been an absolute pleasure to watch, on more levels than just the basic one that we all can see with just our eyes. The young kids have been fantastic. The chemistry on the floor between certain guys has been off the charts, at least in recent memory for a Kings fan (or for Kings fans).

I don't think, at this point, you are being misunderstood. I think that those who have been misunderstanding are starting to believe more and more as each day passes. And, because they believe, their patience is being tested. And it's being tested very well. More and more Kings fans are ready to jump right into "Win Now" mode. I disagree. I am with you, VF21. Yes, while winning now would be fantastic, winning later on a consistent basis, and for many years to come, would be beyond fantastic. I want to see a consistent playoff team for years to come once we are able to get there. And I want to see us turn that "consistent playoff team" mentality into a "consistent championship contender" one.

It's ALWAYS a GREAT time to be a Kings fan! ALWAYS!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Booker will get his, contain the rest of the team and it's a W. Don't know what team will show up though or what players so that's what makes these games interesting...until they aren't.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It's not going to surprise if Kings lose this one. It would surprise me if they win handily. Is Joerger going to play Hill, Carter, Randolph and Kosta a lot of minutes in this one? I doubt it. The Suns guards penetrated at will against the Kings the last time. We'll see how the Kings do this time.

It's not going to surprise if Kings lose this one. It would surprise me if they win handily. Is Joerger going to play Hill, Carter, Randolph and Kosta a lot of minutes in this one? I doubt it. The Suns guards penetrated at will against the Kings the last time. We'll see how the Kings do this time.
I'm glad they cut that Mike james guy he was good. Bad news is they have troy Daniels
I still have nightmares over that night.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I really wish PapaG would get consistent (or ANY) minutes. And Skal. Good start. Rewarded with being yanked and never seen again. Lol

If he plays bad he gets 5-6 minutes at the start of each half, if he plays well it's 8 minutes. We don't see him beyond those stretches no matter how well he plays.

If he cools off during the third quarter... that's probably why.
Exactly. There shouldn't be any wonder why these young guys can't stay hot.

It's not like we lit it up in the 2nd quarter that skal couldn't be put back in. We could have used his 1st quarter hot hand.