[Game] Kings v. Suns - 2/3/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Home again, home again, jiggity jog.

Here's hoping we see more of the cohesive team play we saw on the road, at least at times.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Malachi and McBen to the rescue. :p

Glad it's only a few weeks for Temple. It looked like it could be really bad when he first went down.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
with Temple out 2-3 weeks, hopefully that opens up some more playing time for Malachi. I won't hold my breath if it doesn't happen though, instead we might see extended minutes for Barnes :|

Anybody catch that Matt Barnes turned himself into the police? I know we want his minutes reduced, but it sucks it had to be like this

I hate to say it, but with Temple out and my playoff hopes faded, I sincerely don't care if we win with the top ten protected in mind. Just want the youth and Cousins to do well

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #50:
At G1C vs the Suns, Friday, 2/3, 7:30PM

A reminder to some of you, regulars: List of predictors so far this season: And to all of you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start... Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 9 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game results:
Last game summary: View attachment 6321
Current leaderboard: View attachment 6323

To me, it's not a positive that injuries to uninspiring vets have to happen to see youth play, but knowing that Malachi/WCS/Skal might get run, even serious run, makes this infinitely more watchable

G

glassman

I can't believe after all the close games we are 1 loss from being tied for 4th worst team in the league... 4th worst! jeez... a loss tonight I think would officially kill any remaining hope to this year that I have left... equally as hard to comprehend...I can't believe we didn't trade Gay for anything

If we lose tonight ....

its fire sale time. Collision is a FA... TRADE... Casspi hates the coach FA... TRADE... Barnes FA knucklehead...TRADE... Affalo FA...TRADE...Ben restricted FA... TRADE.... 2nd round picks, cash considerations... pennies on the dollar I don't care just blow it to hell.

keep WCS, extend Lawson (now if possible), start playing the kids.

best case scenario is Malachi drops 40... never looks back... becomes a rising unexpected star..... and Joerger can't bench him or play someone like Ben over him EVER again.

hahaha we can all dream right?

I can't believe after all the close games we are 1 loss from being tied for 4th worst team in the league... 4th worst! jeez... a loss tonight I think would officially kill any remaining hope to this year that I have left... equally as hard to comprehend...I can't believe we didn't trade Gay for anything
I can't' believe after all the close games we are 2 games from the 8th seed in the West.... 8th best!

G

glassman

I can't' believe after all the close games we are 2 games from the 8th seed in the West.... 8th best!
Glass half full for sure...

but PHX at home? gotta win this... losing Gay then Temple the "should win games" are now critical

G

glassman

I'm only feeling like we've hit doomsday status if we can't win tonight.

Might as well start making tons of calls and shipping out all those guys for any thing we can get back before they just bounce at the end of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.