[Game] Kings v. Pacers - Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll be honest. I don't have any idea what's going to happen between now and tipoff tomorrow. For purposes of this game thread, I'm going to just go with the assumption that the game will go on. Other than that, I've got nuthin'

As a fan, there's so much I want to say/discuss. As a moderator, I know why we don't open the board to a discussion of the elephant in the room. I want to thank everybody for following our requests (for the most part) and not delving into the issues behind the incidents at G1C the past 2 games. Believe me, I know feelings are running very deep on all sides.

Back to the game? If I had one bit of advice for someone planning to attend, it would be to get there EARLY.

Go KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD VOICE: Remember, this is game thread. In keeping with our long-standing board policy, we are not going to discuss the elephant in the room. Keep your comments about the game. Thanks.

I feel like the Kings have a team that can compete with the Pacers but I'm not sure they will try. If it appears that they aren't interested in competing I probably won't be able to stomach it.

I feel like the Kings have a team that can compete with the Pacers but I'm not sure they will try. If it appears that they aren't interested in competing I probably won't be able to stomach it.
I would also like to see the YOUNG KINGS compete without any of the "elder statesmen" there to save their butts.
We need to let the youngins go after the Pacers and see what kind of spirit and grit they have after this last week.

Go Kings!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would also like to see the YOUNG KINGS compete without any of the "elder statesmen" there to save their butts.
We need to let the youngins go after the Pacers and see what kind of spirit and grit they have after this last week.

Go Kings!!!
The kids cannot be on the court the entire game. Garrett Temple will most likely not play. Having KK, Vince and Z-Bo in the rotation but NOT starting is about as big a step towards your vision as is realistically possible at this point. IMHO the last thing we want to do is risk injury by playing the kids too much. I for one am pretty satisfied with Joerger's rotations lately. He even kept KK out the second half of last game when Kosta had done a very good job the first half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is it just me or is Dan Feldman annoying as all get out (expression cleaned up for family viewing)? I'd rather see an empty chair if Koz can't be there.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, so much for the vaunted Bogdanovic-Bogdanovic competition. Our Bogs out early after smacking his funny bone. Hield gonna make it tough for Joerger to put Bogs back in right away. :)

Hield doing pretty much everything out there.

GO KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jackson shouldn't have left his feet, but there should be no call since what's-his-name jumped into JJ.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't care what Grant or anybody else says. Look at the facial structure, look at the noses, look at the cheekbones. Bogdanovic and Bogdanovic are leaves on branches on the same tree.