[Game] Kings v. Nets - Thursday, March 1 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whew. Finally got internet back. Between the snow, the wind, the rain and the freaking cold, conditions have not been favorable up here the past couple of days. We've got a bit of a break at the moment, with more snow expected tonight through Sunday morning. I'm not complaining, though. We need it up here. :)

I'll be watching the game if snow doesn't block my TV signal. I'll be here if snow doesn't mess up my Internet service. Other than that?

GO KINGS!!!

Whew. Finally got internet back. Between the snow, the wind, the rain and the freaking cold, conditions have not been favorable up here the past couple of days. We've got a bit of a break at the moment, with more snow expected tonight through Sunday morning. I'm not complaining, though. We need it up here. :)

I'll be watching the game if snow doesn't block my TV signal. I'll be here if snow doesn't mess up my Internet service. Other than that?

GO KINGS!!!
Phew!!!! Glad to know that you're safe and sound!!!!! I got a bit worried after I didn't see you on here the past couple of days. I thought I scared you off ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Phew!!!! Glad to know that you're safe and sound!!!!! I got a bit worried after I didn't see you on here the past couple of days. I thought I scared you off ;)
I don't scare easily. :p

All of a sudden, Mother Nature appears to be serious about winter which is just fine with me. It does somewhat curtail my KingsFans activities, though. But thanks for the concern. It's appreciated. :)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Nets are as bad as the Kings record wise but they play competitive and hopefully they can sneak a W tonight. Maybe Russell or Okafor have themselves a night!

Power knocked out for about 20 minutes early this morning, no sweat. Not worried, there's always AM 1140, incomparable G-Man on the call, to the rescue if all else fails.. All i need is transistor radio, water and a flashlight...

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
OK, so for anybody who says that Fox doesn't get any love from the officials, you've gotta explain that no-call on Hollis-Jefferson.

Lol. Have to switch to espn game tracker because wife is so pissed I’m making her watch such bad basketball. ROTFL

Going to have to watch on record when she is not around......