[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - Thursday, March 21 - 7PT/10ET

SLAB

Hall of Famer
There’s only two ways this goes.

The Kings come out pissed and lay an absolute 48 minute beat down on the Mavs.

The Kings are broken from their loss and their effort makes that single half benching of the starters game earlier this season look like an all-star effort.

I... I don’t have much faith. (Shocker I know) Prove me wrong, boys.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

The Kings come out pissed and lay an absolute 48 minute beat down on the Mavs.

The Kings are broken from their loss and their effort makes that single half benching of the starters game earlier this season look like an all-star effort.

I have enough faith for both of us.

Also, there is a legitimate third way this could - and I think will - go. Both the Kings and the Mavs play good ball and it's a close game from start to finish, with the Kings closing it out for the win with the help of a whole lot of happy Kings fans.

I have enough faith for both of us.

Also, there is a legitimate third way this could - and I think will - go. Both the Kings and the Mavs play good ball and it's a close game from start to finish, with the Kings closing it out for the win with the help of a whole lot of happy Kings fans.
Yes that would do wonders here.

We havent been able to hit water falling out of a boat when it comes to closing games out this season.

Any growth would be good

***The Kings come out pissed and lay an absolute 48 minute beat down on the Mavs.

***The Kings come out pissed and lay an absolute 36 minute beatdown before relinquishing 40 points in Q4 to blow a massive lead and take a loss.

Don't do it to me tonight boys. Please! Let's get this W.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Sorry, getting a nice pleasant win against the Mavs just isn't going to be enough for me. After The Debacle I need to see the Kings beat down several teams to have real satisfaction. In other words, I'm out for blood. All the "nice" in this Kings' team should have been entirely obliterated after the Nets game. They should play with an angry edge the rest of the season.

I'm sitting here waiting for the game to start. I wanted this game in our season ticket draft, so I could see Bagley and Doncic, and this is the only time Dallas is here this season. Really fired up for this one.

Go Kings!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’ll try to not be too much of a jerk in here, but the salts going to boil the second stuff starts going wrong.
On a personal note, I'd really like to be able to just enjoy the game without feeling I have to defend someone. For that reason, I just might put the salty people on IGNORE for the duration of the game. Nothing personal, mind you. ;)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
On a personal note, I'd really like to be able to just enjoy the game without feeling I have to defend someone. For that reason, I just might put the salty people on IGNORE for the duration of the game. Nothing personal, mind you. ;)
Just don’t forget to unbanish me after. :p