[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - March 27, 2018 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Seems like I just wrote an intro for this game. :p

I've been outside most of the day so I don't know the last-minute injury reports, roster changes, etc. And you know what? I don't care. It's an incredibly beautiful day up here in the forest. The air smells crisp and clean. There are actually little sprout of green in my garden. Looks like my daffodils may be making their arrival any day now. Hard to believe that less than a week ago it was snow, thunder, lightning, hail and rain...

Anyway, enough of my blatherings.

Just a few more Kings games left to the season. I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed watching our Kings, especially the kids. They're gonna be fun and I look forward to seeing how far they can go.

Tonight we get to see them against the Mavericks again. My dislike of both team and owner are well documented so I won't repeat them. I will simply say:

Go KINGS!!

Gonna be there to see our Kings again and hoping both teams play well and hard and the Kings pull it out. Hope the league tank inspectors come to this game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So glad to see the Kings in pretty much anything other than the baby blues. ;)

6-4 Mavs with 9:12 remaining

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD VOICE: If you want to find out about the protest that is affecting attendance, there are articles in the Kings News Feed forum that will clarify. Per long-standing KF policy, we are not discussing the issue. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
You know, I really want to think that we're going to have a good year next year and be on the rise, but if there's one thing I'm worried about going forward it's our rebounding.
So I really hope the coaching staff has Skal watch a lot of old Rodman footage. I think you really could rebound, in general if you can block shots you have the instinct to get to the ball, but he has to learn to get in position quicker like the Worm.