[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Saturday, Feb. 24 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
...sigh...

IT returns to G1C, this time in a Lakers uniform. And there will be the inevitable contingent of Kings fans fawning over him and acting as though the biggest mistake the Kings ever made was letting him go. I am so over it (and IT). :p

I hate the Lakers. You all know I hate the Lakers. I don't think I need to say anything else. Oh, except...

DIE LAKER SCUM!!

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

Dangit! It just doesn't "sound" the same without the darn cowbell complimenting those words/that chant. And without me being inside of Arco/Power Balance/Sleep Train.

Say what? Oh, ok.....what the heck...it still sounds pretty freaking good regardless... :)

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

Lonzo ball wont be playing in back to backs. He will be out saturday.

Insert scared of Fox gifs here.
The Balls are a bunch of cheap wussies. I can't wait to see D-Fox knock Lonzo over a few times, throw some down on his face, stare his (Lonzo's daddy) down after the dunk, and rub it in their faces.

REMINDER: We hate the Lakers. We NEVER root for the Lakers to win under any circumstances, but especially not when they're playing in G1C. Anyone violating that rule in the game thread during the game will be dealt with appropriately. Just sayin'...
BEAT THE KI...Oh, wait, this is not hockey, and we are not the Sharks...;)

REMINDER: We hate the Lakers. We NEVER root for the Lakers to win under any circumstances, but especially not when they're playing in G1C. Anyone violating that rule in the game thread during the game will be dealt with appropriately. Just sayin'...
i wholeheartedly support this with everything in me. I want our team to not only come out like gangbusters, but i want them to hold that lead, maintain it and run them outta the building. We're capable of this. Fox needs to dash by IT every single time and get to the foul line if we can't get
an actual bucket.

I recently came across a thick stack of paper consisting of every email I ever corresponded with my grandfather, most were from around 2000-2003. He's who I inherited the hat from. Glanced at one email that was written right after the infamous series... what a memory. I love you Popeez.

GO KINGS!

BEAT LA!!!

I go back and forth on whether JJ is solidly the SF of the future.. I like him, good kid, fundamentally sound, but really has to start showing some 15/5 games here and there at his age now starting

This is true you know how much I want losses but not against LA or those ****ers from Oakland

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sure like the early hustle. Nothing bugs the crap out of a team like having the ball swatted out of your hands repeatedly. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am trying very hard to get into this game but thus far, the only thing I'm fixated on is the new (?) tattoo behind WCS' right ear.

Oh sit down, Kings fans. Show some team pride.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Apparently Luuuuuke has spent a lot of time teaching his players his patented "Who, me? I didn't foul anybody!" look of disbelief. Unfortunately, I don't think any of his players are smart enough to pull it off.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh yeah! Thank you Buddy! Kinda wish he'd picked a slightly lower jersey number. My twisted sense of humor would have loved to see him in #22 right now.

And no, I'm not sorry. :p