[Game] Kings v. Knicks - 12/9/16 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Knicks have been winning a lot of late. 7-3 in their last 10. But they still present as a bit of a paper tiger. Have the talent to beat you, but they're carrying a large negative +/- (-2.9, about at Denver or Miami's level), struggle on D, and have been playing all their games at home -- 13 home games to only 9 road games. On the road they are only 3-6.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I wonder how many times our players are going to get blocked by Porzingis by going soft to the rim at him

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I wonder how many times our players are going to get blocked by Porzingis by going soft to the rim at him
I would expect Cousins himself to get blocked a few times... One thing that several Kings Fans erroneously accuse Cousins of is lacking a go-to low post move, but it's entirely fair to criticize him for his lack of a counter-move in the post. He gets blocked often because, once he commits to his move, he exhibits very little tendency to "audible" when the defense is ready for him.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Knicks are definitely more talented than the Kings, but they sure aren't a cohesive unit yet. In the Kings game there were a lot of stupid turnovers on their part.

Payback time?...
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg

Time to predict the results of Kings game #23:
At G1C vs the Knicks, Friday 12/9, 7:30PM

Yet to predict this one: To post a prediction follow THIS LINK to the prediction thread.

(Grading & Prediction Rules: See First posts of the Prediction Thread)

Leaderboard & Info

Join the action!

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
For Anthony and Jennings to both be on fire, this is a mostly acceptable start.

... Aaaaand, as I type that, the Knicks go coast-to-coast in three seconds. :mad: