[Game] Kings v. Heat - Wednesday, March 14 - 7 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Reportedly no Dwyane Wade or Hassan Whiteside for this game, which is a great relief to me as I cannot stand Wade and have no desire to hear G&J wax poetic about Whiteside.

Miami has 15 more wins than the Kings and looks to have almost secured a spot in the playoffs. Big whoop.

I'm trying and failing miserably to work up some excitement about this game. I'll watch because I'm really enjoying the progress our kids are making but other than that, there's nobody on Miami that interests me in any way.

Just stay healthy, Kings. Just stay healthy.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Skal?
I hope the youngsters get lots of minutes and play aggressively.
I hope the vets are back in their part-time support roles.
I don't wanna tank and play day-laborers. I wanna build for the future.
Go Kings!

Fingers crossed that Skal plays today. I've been over watching ZBo iso plays for months. It's like a breath of fresh air when Skal is out there, even when he's not playing well. At least you know something about the future is being figured out one way or another.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Dragic has been thinking of this game ever since Fox dunked on him for the win in Miami. He's going to be very ready in this game, and I've seen enough of him to know that he doesn't have a problem with being overly physical bordering on dirty. It's going to be interesting between him and Fox.

Please for the love of everything holy, Joerger shut down the vets. That's all I ask. We are eliminated from the playoffs. Give our kids the keys. Don't care if we win or lose, but please just no vets.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fingers crossed that Skal plays today. I've been over watching ZBo iso plays for months. It's like a breath of fresh air when Skal is out there, even when he's not playing well. At least you know something about the future is being figured out one way or another.
Please for the love of everything holy, Joerger shut down the vets. That's all I ask. We are eliminated from the playoffs. Give our kids the keys. Don't care if we win or lose, but please just no vets.
According to what Kayte just said in the pre-game, Joerger has every intention of playing the kids as much as possible. He's not gonna go all Memphis, but I think he's gonna give them the majority of minutes. Also, it looks like Skal isn't gonna play tonight.

Starters: Fox, Bogs, Jackson, Z-Bo and WCS

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just looked outside. It's snowing. If I suddenly disappear, it's because the snow has covered my Internet dish and I don't feel like walking out and cleaning it. There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of snow falling at the moment. Luckily for me, my TV dish is mounted right outside my back door and is somewhat shielded from the weather.

According to what Kayte just said in the pre-game, Joerger has every intention of playing the kids as much as possible. He's not gonna go all Memphis, but I think he's gonna give them the majority of minutes. Also, it looks like Skal isn't gonna play tonight.

Starters: Fox, Bogs, Jackson, Z-Bo and WCS
So far, it's equal minutes for everyone, vets and the kids. Boo.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Could you guys PLEASE just refrain from the negativity DURING the freaking game? One thread fore two hours. It is honestly that difficult?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The one on the Nuggets. My Laker fan friend said the Laker fans booed him the ENTIRE game and it wasn't just a few people. He said it was pretty much all of Staples. I told him I didn't know but I'd ask... ;)
Ah. I was a bit confused as there's no Murray on the Warriors, whom the Lakers are playing tonight. That's Jamal Murray. I didn't realize that was a thing. The hot-dogging that burekijogurt pointed out seems logical.

Could you guys PLEASE just refrain from the negativity DURING the freaking game? One thread fore two hours. It is honestly that difficult?
You’d rather have a game thread with 20 posts for an entire game? Gotcha. Will do.

The coach is saying one thing but doing the complete opposite. Are we suppose to not
Comment because it’s not a positive comment?