[Game] Kings v. Clippers - Thursday, Nov. 29 - 7:30 PT (TNT coverage)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We're almost through November, thank Naismith. :)

If anyone would have told me we'd be 10-10 on Nov. 29, I would most likely have laughed in their face. The Kings are causing the league to sit up and take notice. Even the most jaded Kings fan has - at least once in a while - found something to cheer about, something to talk about the next day, something to hold on to with hope and optimism.

It is a good time to be a Kings fan.

GO KINGS!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wish I could be there tonight. Kings fans need to show Joerger once again that we appreciate him and what he's done thus far. IMHO we need to send a LOUD message to the front office that we will not tolerate another Malone situation. And by front office, I mean one certain person who has polluted this team/franchise long enough.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I wish I could be there tonight. Kings fans need to show Joerger once again that we appreciate him and what he's done thus far. IMHO we need to send a LOUD message to the front office that we will not tolerate another Malone situation. And by front office, I mean one certain person who has polluted this team/franchise long enough.
Moral of the story:
The Tsakopoulos family still runs Sacramento.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I missed the last several games because I was chilling on a beach in the Caribbean (poor me), but I'm back and watching this one!

Hopefully Giles continues his strong play, Bagley beasts, Fox and WCS get their groove back and the Kings get the W!

Go Kings!

This is an extremely hard game for us. Galo and Tobias have been shooting the 3 very well this season. They are all long so they have size at all positions. The second unit is money. Harrell is a wrecking ball. They did play last night and we did rest for couple of days so we have that advantage. Lets go Kings!

This is an extremely hard game for us. Galo and Tobias have been shooting the 3 very well this season. They are all long so they have size at all positions. The second unit is money. Harrell is a wrecking ball. They did play last night and we did rest for couple of days so we have that advantage. Lets go Kings!
Not to mention Boban Marjanović! :oops:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Christie said Harrell was the key to the game. Kings have to offset his physicallity. We have Willie though. Why worry?:p

Clippers are a tough defensive minded team that is well coached. They like to slow it down. It's going to be a contrast in styles. Kings are going to have to play an "A" game to win. That means Fox gets back to his great self, WCS running the floor constantly and battling like he needs some $, Bagley playing like a Rookie of the Year, Hield shooting the lights out, Bogs playing his best game of the year, and Shump being the defensive grit guy who shoots well from the outside. Go Kings!

he presents a tough matchup for any team that does not have size. and you cannot foul him either cause he makes them. but we also have fast mobile bigs which should take him out of the game if he cannot keep up.
I agree about the speed factor likely keeping him on the bench.

On another note, my Reddit "sources" indicate Gortat may be out tonight, and he was a DNP vs. PHX last night. Word is LA called up one of their G League bigs.

Well, i went to the spurs game and that turned out great. Hoping for another good luck, feel good WIN!

I’m also hoping to see Fox bounce back and really get out of this little funk. I’m looking for him to be aggressive but smart

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
need to get a win either in this one or the Indiana one, both are solid teams but can be beaten. Oladipo might not play Saturday. I expect Harrell to feast on the boards.

On the flip side, Fox and our guards should give them fits as well

Good Bjelly will go a long way in making this thing even. 3 point shooting and foul shooting will be huge tonight

I no longer worry about us being too sloppy and turning over the ball

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just one more reason I hate TNT games. It never fails...they go to overtime and we miss part of our game. Come on Raptors. Put the dagger in the Warriors' heart.