[Game] Kings v. Cavaliers - Thursday, April 4 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Only 4 more games to the season. "What a long strange trip it's been..."

We're still chasing a potential .500 season. We've seen DeAaron Fox take our breath away and we've seen a glimpse of just how good Marvin and Harry will be. Bogs was lost but appears to have been found. Buddy Buckets is quietly rewriting the history book on the Kings. WCS is still the biggest question mark, but even his biggest detractor cannot deny he has skills. I think we'd all just like to see more of them.

It's a great day to be a Kings fan.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Hopefully not one of those "lets play down to the level of our competition" games.

Kings should blow em out. But you never know with this squad!

Hopefully not one of those "lets play down to the level of our competition" games.

Kings should blow em out. But you never know with this squad!
I see this sentiment here a lot. The Kings have played solid against teams under .500 (26-13). They are 13th in the NBA against teams under .500. Considering they are a team under .500, that is solid. So although, we may remember a stinker against the Suns or New Orleans, it is not the norm.

What the Kings have to improve on is not only being competitive, but winning against the Warriors, Nuggets, Celtics, Bucks. Against Houston and the Clippers, it is appears they have no chance. They are 12-27 against teams with better than a .500 record. (21st in the league).

Hope some of the fellas not likely to be on the team next season start seeing a minute per game drop.

Also, why not let Frank get some more time, see what we got there.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Hope some of the fellas not likely to be on the team next season start seeing a minute per game drop.

Also, why not let Frank get some more time, see what we got there.
Seriously. After Swanigan’s appearance last game I’m over him.

But of the remaining deep bench? Get Frank some minutes. Yogi’s not that much better than him, if at all.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wait. I just realized WCS actually got the tip. ;)

OMG. Anybody else just see the woman with poke you in the eye purple lipstick?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Buddy Hield is slowly but surely working his way into my "favorite Kings to watch" list. I'll be honest, though. Part of my fascination is to check to see if his jersey is tucked in. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Willie’s thoughts “I have 4 games to earn 100 million dollars. LETS GO.”
In what is becoming a tradition, see you after the game, SLAB. :p

EDIT: Ah, what the heck. I can't put you on IGNORE for that, considering its potential veracity.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
In what is becoming a tradition, see you after the game, SLAB. :p

EDIT: Ah, what the heck. I can't put you on IGNORE for that, considering its potential veracity.
If that would have gotten me a night of ignore I’d never make it through your game thread for the rest of time. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.