Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
WE BEAT THE WARRIORS!

I'm convinced it was the combination of:

upload_2017-2-5_14-35-6.png

My knit cap like this one, with a AAA logo on the side you cannot see and a purple, white and black pom-pom on the top

My autographed Vlade bobblehead (given to me by a member of this board a very long time ago)

upload_2017-2-5_14-41-44.png

I will make sure I have all those items gathered again in precisely the same way for this game. (This doesn't include, of course, the tons of memorabilia I have scattered throughout my house.)

We can beat the Bulls. I will be watching Rondo to see if he has anything left, since I'm most likely one of the few people on the planet who wouldn't mind having him back - even though I doubt if he would return.

The game against the Warriors was, for me, proof that you can win with heart, hustle, energy and effort.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#SacramentoProud

#ILoveThisTeam

Temple and his D will be missed in this one. Even though he is a rookie and makes some mistakes I still like Malachi on D, just because he is aggressive and physical something I always miss in Ben's game. If things don't go well versus Butler and Wade I hope Joerger gives Malachi a chance to get some burn versus two of the better wings in this league. Just tell him to stay down on the floor and put a hand up - please don't jump on this stupid shotfakes ;)

Streak, anybody?
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #52:
At G1C vs the Bulls, Monday 2/6, 7:30PM

A reminder to some of you, regulars: List of all predictors so far this season: And to you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start...
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @Capt. Factorial, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
Predictions are accepted HERE untill tip-off (in about 4 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game stats:
Last game's summary: View attachment 6348

Current leaderboard: View attachment 6351

Full season score-sheet: View attachment 6350

Last edited:
Also, reading through a Bulls forum, apparently Butler is listed as day-to-day. If he's out, this becomes a must-win game.
If you have any plan of making a run at the 8th seed, this is a must win game regardless if Butler plays. Im somoene that thinks the 8th seed this year is fools gold but regardless its dumbfounding how inconsistent this team has been all year and yet are right there within striking distance of the fools gold. I put my money on the Mavs though. Denver is too young and will trip up, Portland will be the 9th seed, New Orleans is on the same boat as us and the Mavs are the one team that consistently play like winners despite their talent pool being thin. Well coached, good culture and I think Dirk has a spurt in him where he can dial back the clock for a month.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
If you have any plan of making a run at the 8th seed, this is a must win game regardless if Butler plays. Im somoene that thinks the 8th seed this year is fools gold but regardless its dumbfounding how inconsistent this team has been all year and yet are right there within striking distance of the fools gold. I put my money on the Mavs though. Denver is too young and will trip up, Portland will be the 9th seed, New Orleans is on the same boat as us and the Mavs are the one team that consistently play like winners despite their talent pool being thin. Well coached, good culture and I think Dirk has a spurt in him where he can dial back the clock for a month.
If the Mavs are going to be the team then we HAVE to shape up and grab it rather then let those sad ol ****ers back into another one. Enough already.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Mavs are going to be the team then we HAVE to shape up and grab it rather then let those sad ol ****ers back into another one. Enough already.
They are the one team in the "battle" with winning pedigree in terms of team culture, coaching and veteran players. All that goes a long way especially compared to the other teams.

There's a few players on the Bulls that would look nice on the Kings. I think Butler will give the Kings guards more problems than Durant did.

Also, this is a revenge game for that final call back in Chicago. Kings fans have a Darkhold of revenge "you owe us" games from the refs.

WE BEAT THE WARRIORS!

I'm convinced it was the combination of:

View attachment 6355

My knit cap like this one, with a AAA logo on the side you cannot see and a purple, white and black pom-pom on the top

My autographed Vlade bobblehead (given to me by a member of this board a very long time ago)

View attachment 6356

I will make sure I have all those items gathered again in precisely the same way for this game. (This doesn't include, of course, the tons of memorabilia I have scattered throughout my house.)

We can beat the Bulls. I will be watching Rondo to see if he has anything left, since I'm most likely one of the few people on the planet who wouldn't mind having him back - even though I doubt if he would return.

The game against the Warriors was, for me, proof that you can win with heart, hustle, energy and effort.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#SacramentoProud

#ILoveThisTeam
I'll play too... If we win this game I'll run two miles every day for a week!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'll play too... If we win this game I'll run two miles every day for a week!!
So we say we'll do something and then if the Kings win we actually have to do it? Is that how this works?

Ok...lemme try....If we win this game I'll have sex with a supermodel every day for a week!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Coming off a massive win. The other team doesn't have their star.

We've seen this song and dance. Break the pattern, guys. Win a game you're (maybe/probably?) supposed to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.