[Game] Kings v. 76ers - 12/26/16 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Embiid vs Cousins...that's must see TV right there. Embiid, just like Gobert, has the size and length to disrupt what Cousins wants to do. Sixers just lost to a awful Suns team so I don't really know what to make of this game. Take them serious for starters?

The Sixers are a capable team when Embiid is on the floor. Probably their best with Embiid, Saric and Sergo on the floor together. Embiid has been the top rookie, but I really like what I've seen of Dario. Their guard play is pretty bad though. Sergio is a good ball handler, but they need Stauskas to score to win games. Gerald Henderson is not a shooter and is just the vet for the team. Noel is a more developed WCS.

Hoorah!! Jingle bells!!

We got ourselves our very own WINNING STREAK to groom and nurture!

And we face the weak Sixers!
On home ground!
After a 3 days' rest!
With a healthy roster on our hands,
a positive momentum on our side,
a refreshing wind of change in our sails (8th at last!),
and a warm festive feeling in our hearts!

Oh, wait... In #Kangz-ish that means we probably lose this one... Bummer! :(

Think you know better?
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_MINI_ICON.jpg
Time to predict the results of Kings game #32:
At G1C vs the 76ers, Monday 12/26, 7:30PM

To post your prediction, follow THIS LINK to the prediction thread.

Go on! Try it!
Even if you've never participated before! :D

List of predictors:

Last edited:
Embiid v Boogie is must-see TV!!! One reason is Boogie will go head-on against shot blockers. He will attack directly. Embiid does not want to venture far from the rim, so perimeter shots will be there all night. Then there is the matter of power. If Boogie over-powers Embiid he will get him into foul trouble and take him out of the game. If Embiid holds his position and creates space as a shot blocker, he can frustrate Boogie with his length and timing. I like Boogie to dominate tonight, but expect Embiid to meet him at the rim a time or two.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Rudy Gay is doubtful again... Something has to be up with him, possibly trade wise right? (Not going to get into the who for details and derail this thread)

It seems odd that he fell on his hip in a non-violent manner and has missed as long as he has.

S

sactownfan

Rudy Gay is doubtful again... Something has to be up with him, possibly trade wise right? (Not going to get into the who for details and derail this thread)

It seems odd that he fell on his hip in a non-violent manner and has missed as long as he has.
I think their being extra careful with him and there's still legitimate reason to keep him out... the absolute worst thing that could happen is if he re-injures it... trade value would be zero... and he would be no good to us on the court either...

Hips or hip flexors are extremely sensitive injuries

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Going to be interesting to see if Rudy ever suits up again
I would think he would have to be thoroughly healed before he gets traded. No one heals in a week. Players return to the game in a week but that doesn't mean they feel great. It WILL be interesting but I'll say he plays one game. :)

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I think their being extra careful with him and there's still legitimate reason to keep him out... the absolute worst thing that could happen is if he re-injures it... trade value would be zero... and he would be no good to us on the court either...

Hips or hip flexors are extremely sensitive injuries
Yes, indeed.

Rudy has Tradenphobia.

The Kings have diagnosed and held him out with this condition; it is the intense fear of getting hurt or injured before a big trade can be completed. ;)

Last edited:
Last call to a few remaining regulars:
@Spike, @km23 and @gunks.
We missed you lately, buddies:
Never too late to get back home, lost brothers:
Never too late to start, prediction rookies :D:
Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 5 hours)
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Last edited:
Does raise QUESTIONS... :rolleyes: (for me, at least)
Wonder if they both caught that Trade-initis...
People read these sort of things into injuries ALL the time yet the trade never happens.

Afflalo injured his elbow against Timberwolves but continued to play through the pain the last couple of minutes. Hip pointers can be notoriously touchy injuries!