Carlos Boozer
Kyle Korver
NYK Pick

Utah Gets:
Kevin Martin
Beno Udrih
Hilton Armstrong
2nd round 2010 pick

Kings get a legitimate big in boozer who we could resign or use the cap Kyle Korver an expiring and The NYK pick that would be a lottery pick to help the rebuilding process.

Utah gets a great 2 that would fit well in there system and a backup point guard which they need there is a big drop off between deron and price armstrong an expiring.

The Kings could target bigs in the draft I really like Jarvis Varnado and Favors.

Last edited:
Jazz i think have to trade something for him same as Tmac for Houston, cuz boozer aint coming back and nobody like a stat will go there, for houston if tmac goes of the books they would only have 10 mill. Like the trade but I really dont like Boozer at all. I want Jarvis too, but if the Kings finish bad go for Favors (also his stock is falling)

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
We'll likely only get a Boozer rental at best, which is why the draft pick is nice. Essentially it's Martin for a half year of Boozer, and another lottery pick.

We'll likely only get a Boozer rental at best, which is why the draft pick is nice. Essentially it's Martin for a half year of Boozer, and another lottery pick.
Its perfect I think the two lottery picks will be great with Petrie draft history we could land two good players or trade up and get someone great my favorite trade by far.

Last edited:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Actually its Martin and Beno for some cap space and a lottery pick. Thats pretty pricey if you ask me. I guess I value Martin and Beno more than most. Besides I believe Utah is trying to shed salary, not aquire it. So I doubt they would do this deal, even though it weighted in their favor.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Kings Get:
Carlos Bozzer
Kyle Korver
NYK Pick

Utah Gets:
Kevin Martin
Beno Udrih
Hilton Armstrong
2nd round 2010 pick

Kings get a legitimate big in boozer who we could resign or use the cap Kyle Korver an expiring and The NYK pick that would be a lottery pick to help the rebuilding process.

Utah gets a great 2 that would fit well in there system and a backup point guard which they need there is a big drop off between deron and price armstrong an expiring.

The Kings could target bigs in the draft I really like Jarvis Varnado and Favors.

Swap Beno for Noc and everybody might be happier.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kings Get:
Carlos Bozzer
I dunno who the hell this Bozzer guy is but if he's anything like Carlos Boozer, I like it. My major problem with this would be the fact that we'd get yet another swingman to clog the minutes and we have no guarantee that Boozer stays (just ask Cleveland about Boozer's free agency ideas)

Its not that lopsided there losing Bozzer anyway they should try and get something for him.
Keep in mind that:

1. Boozer was supposed to walk away last summer and the Jazz didn't trade him and was quite ready to just let him leave.

2. They are happy with Ronnie Brewer at SG.

3. And lastly, the Jazz does seem to want to shed salary.

Keep in mind that:

1. Boozer was supposed to walk away last summer and the Jazz didn't trade him and was quite ready to just let him leave.

2. They are happy with Ronnie Brewer at SG.

3. And lastly, the Jazz does seem to want to shed salary.

I think they might deal this time around they need something in return I think because either way there going to have to sign some players being boozer, brewer, korver are all expiring contracts and the chances of decent players flocking to utah is the same as decent players flocking to sacramento its not likely to happen.

They're not adding NYK's 1st to this deal, but if you remove that, I could see something similar to this going down.

Actually, we'd need to trade KM + expirings. If they take a contract like KM's, they don't want to add Beno/Noc, etc.