[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - Wednesday, April 10 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's a great time to be a Kings fan.

This season had its ups and downs, but it had one other thing - HOPE. For the first time in a long time, I honestly looked at most games as possible wins. DeAaron Fox takes my breath away - watching him add nuances to his game on an almost nightly basis would be a treat all by itself but that's not all we've got going.

Buddy Hield - you know, the guy we settled for in the DMC trade - has vastly exceeded all my expectations as he quietly put his name in the record books.

Marvin Bagley III has been everything I could have hoped for and more...and he's only just begun.

Harry Giles III proved to me that Vlade can spot talent and he too is at the beginning of his journey.

Harrison Barnes was a surprise acquisition but I love what he brings to the team.

Bogdan Bogdanovic had a rough stretch but it looks like he's returning to form.

WCS? A discussion for a different thread. Seeing what he's capable of just makes it more difficult when he doesn't play at full speed.

Yogi? Love the crowd chant in G1C when he hits a trey.

Bjelica? The guy puts it out there every time he steps on the court, just like Kosta.

The rest? Even if they don't see much court time they're constantly rooting for and encouraging their teammates. Love the camaraderie.

As they take the court in Portland tomorrow, I'll smile because they've worked hard to get where they are - poised to take the next step. The best thing is that I know most of you will be right there with me rooting them on next season because WE ARE KINGS FANS!

GO KINGS!

With HOU losing tonight and PORT winning, the Blazers will have something to play for tomorrow night. With a W, they’ll take #3 seed away from the Rockets as they own the H2H tiebreaker. Just depends upon whether they prefer to play OKC or Utah in the 1st round. I gotta think they’d prefer #3 and playing OKC.

Looks like it’ll be quite difficult to get that elusive 40th win. At least the Blazers are playing on a B2B. So there’s that.

The Kings couldn’t beat the Pelicans G-League team at home. Nothing should be considered a W at this point. Lol
If the Kings play the way they should, they will get the W. Clearly, we have been watching a team that hasn’t lately. Hence, the qualifier.

Carmichael Dave just said that he thinks Vlade will get an extension and Brandon Williams will be fired. Hopefully both will be announced after the game tonight. :)
Please God let it be true.

I low key want Vlade to get extended before the draft lottery ... just in case

With HOU losing tonight and PORT winning, the Blazers will have something to play for tomorrow night. With a W, they’ll take #3 seed away from the Rockets as they own the H2H tiebreaker. Just depends upon whether they prefer to play OKC or Utah in the 1st round. I gotta think they’d prefer #3 and playing OKC.

Looks like it’ll be quite difficult to get that elusive 40th win. At least the Blazers are playing on a B2B. So there’s that.
I am happy we dont get a free ride. If we want it we need to beat a top West team who is playing to conquer.

We have the tools to do so and my hope is we leave it all out there

Carmichael Dave just said that he thinks Vlade will get an extension and Brandon Williams will be fired. Hopefully both will be announced after the game tonight. :)
Either williams or joeger needs to go. Toxic environment bringing all boats lower with both here. Hipe vlade gets extension then knows which of the 2 is more valuable to his long term plans and is allowed to pull the trigger as he sees fit

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Guys - I split some posts off into a new thread. Just let me have a little bit of hope and positive vibes for tonight's game.

Do we know who's expected to sit tonight for us? I haven't bought tickets but there's a few out there and I don't want to pay good money to see both teams resting their stars.

HAHAHAHA what a perfect setup to the final game of the season.... Just in the nick of time.... There's a report out there that Magic wanted to take De'Aaron over Lonzo but was overruled, by I guess Jeanie Buss.. My reaction reading the report was nothing less than;

LOL I know thats kinda off topic but I can't help but mention that here. It is funny how things have sorta come full circle so quickly...

We freaking lucked out!!!!!! Long live the Kings!!!! The Next time we see this team, our guys, our fanbase, is gonna be ready for WAR.... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

(so hyped right now could post the Al Pacino halftime speech in Any Given Sunday ----- Edit; screw it ima post it)

What a great season this has been... Glad to have been able to watch the ride..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.