Kings trade Moe Harkless, Justin Holiday a protected first round pick for Kevin Huerter

Dunno much about the kid, but he looks to be a volume shooter at good percentage from 3.

Can he defend?
He's a fine enough team defender, but certainly nothing close to a stopper on defense. Slightly below-average probably?

What he is elite at is shooting and he's an excellent secondary creator/ball-handler. It's a pretty similar pick-up to Monk in a lot of ways where he'll be an awesome fit with Fox/Sabonis and gives more passing/ball-handling.

I love he's locked up long-term, going to be 24 by season's start and directly on the timeline of everyone else in the core. Murray, Huerter, Monk is a HELL of an offensive upgrade to what we had last season.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He's a fine enough team defender, but certainly nothing close to a stopper on defense. Slightly below-average probably?

What he is elite at is shooting and he's an excellent secondary creator/ball-handler. It's a pretty similar pick-up to Monk in a lot of ways where he'll be an awesome fit with Fox/Sabonis and gives more passing/ball-handling.

I love he's locked up long-term, going to be 24 by season's start and directly on the timeline of everyone else in the core. Murray, Huerter, Monk is a HELL of an offensive upgrade to what we had last season.
Yeah, I had personally sorta given up on a Huerter/wing trade after the Monk signing. Never did I think we’d somehow end up with both guys.

gunks

Hall of Famer

Thanks for the rundown! Seems like a really solid trade for us!

Between Fox and Ox and all these new shooters, this team might actually be.... fun?