[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Feb. 25 - 5PT/8ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Brrrrrr. Looks like Minneapolis was pretty darn cold when the Kings got there early Sunday morning.

It's been an interesting road trip and the Kings can add an exclamation point by handing the Timberwolves another loss. Both Karl Anthony Towns and Robert Covington are listed as game-time decisions, KAT with a concussion and Covington wih an ankle problem. The Kings, on the other hand, are healthy and ready to go with the possible exception of Corey Brewer, who is on the latest injury report as a "game time decision" with an eye issue.

Heart, hustle, energy and effort. We're seeing it more and more with each passing game. It is truly a joy to be a Kings fan right now, but it is not easy. When you really care if your team wins, you become a lot more invested. Every play, every missed shot, every errant pass is a dagger to the heart. A missed free throw causes palpitations. We do have one thing going for us, however. We aren't the only ones sitting up and taking notice of our Kings. We're no longer the laughing stock of the NBA - we're the talk of more than one town, and in a good way.

I love this game.

I love this team!

GO KINGS!!

It’s at the point of the season where I have anxiety before and during every game. It’s funny, but living vicariously through the exploits and perils of another person and/or team is far more torturous than being in the mix yourself. But it’s still fun and rewarding when they succeed.

I sure hope they find a way to pull the playoffs off, and it starts tonight!

Go get another one, Scores!

yea this is a dangerous one and genuinely scares me, but i trust our squad. We aren't arrogant like the LA fakers,
assuming teams will roll over. we WILL pull this out, but it'll be tough. Need a strong start

Kings are+3 tonight. Over under is 236.5.

I'll take the +3 on the Kings.

Barnes was picked up for a game like tonight. Pre-trade, the game would've hinged on whether Wiggins decided to show up. Tonight, the Kings can match up with the Wolves size for size. And are going to be able to dictate the play, should they go small with the guards + Barnes + WCS/Bags/Giles as the big.

Bonus: I love Josh Okogie. Dude has the look of a big time, perimeter defending guard for years.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
From a Rockets fan good luck. With Clippers and Spurs playing back to backs vs decent teams could see you in 7th seed after tonight.

Been lurking this forum from December.

Hard not to follow the King's this season. You've got a good one for many years in Fox. Bagley has looked great too especially lately.
Keen to see you guys in the postseason.
Welcome to KF. Your good wishes are appreciated! :)

From a Rockets fan good luck. With Clippers and Spurs playing back to backs vs decent teams could see you in 7th seed after tonight.

Been lurking this forum from December.

Hard not to follow the King's this season. You've got a good one for many years in Fox. Bagley has looked great too especially lately.
Keen to see you guys in the postseason.
The Rockets have not been kind to the Kings this season. If you have any pull over there tell them to take it easy next time and we will knock out the Warriors for them in the first round ;).

The Rockets have not been kind to the Kings this season. If you have any pull over there tell them to take it easy next time and we will knock out the Warriors for them in the first round ;).
Haha that would be sweet and I honestly think you lineup well vs them.
But even if you don't beat them(tbf more likely) I think you'll run them ragged and hopefully their round 2 opponent can then pick them off.