[Game] Kings @ Thunder, 2/28/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I think we'll win and that's fine but I am more interested in keeping our shot at a 5 or 6 pick than I am at the play in at this point since I think we will benefit more from a B tier pick and new coach than anything else at this point.
I'm still pro-tank myself, but I think our new look squad losing to a depleted OKC team would pee me off. Unless it's due to GOAT tank commander coaching from Gentry.

Still, I hope we mop the floor with them.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I think we'll win and that's fine but I am more interested in keeping our shot at a 5 or 6 pick than I am at the play in at this point since I think we will benefit more from a B tier pick and new coach than anything else at this point.
Unless Monte screws it up even down around 10 would likely land them a nice piece to put next to Fox at SG/SF. Those trades at the deadline took what would likely have been a bad draft for needs to a very solid one. I'm still thinking Agbaji all the way if out of the top 5. Slots right in, and although I think he goes top 10 in the end, if he doesn't, Monte could trade down.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Unless Monte screws it up even down around 10 would likely land them a nice piece to put next to Fox at SG/SF. Those trades at the deadline took what would likely have been a bad draft for needs to a very solid one. I'm still thinking Agbaji all the way if out of the top 5. Slots right in, and although I think he goes top 10 in the end, if he doesn't, Monte could trade down.
To me it's Smith if we win or a 2/3 combo in the 5-10 range. But obviously we've seen the value of even just one slot missing out on Wagner, though it is possible Monte still loved Mitchell.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The only thing that stinks about Holmes being out isn’t the fact that Holmes is out, it’s that Damian Jones remembered he’s … Damian Jones.

Kings trying to pound the Thunder with size in the post, worked for a minute, they rode that horse a bit too long. Lyles is an upgrade, but not a lead post option.

Status
Not open for further replies.