[Game] Kings @ Suns, 4/15/2021 7pm PST, 10pm EST

I don't know but watching Luke and Rex yuk it up on the bench there before the game kind of irked me. If I were the owner I'd be steamed. Then I'd be smiling at the thought of leveling that emotional beatdown of a firing I'd lay on those two for stealing my money.

I saw opening tip and 2-2 and then headed for short trip to fridge for something cold. And now returned less than minute late and its 13-4 and Kings cold. It is going to be long night stacking them up...
Hopefully you’re drinking better beer than what’s pictured at least. ;)

Don't worry folks they've got this! Back to Whiteside manning the high post hand off and driving off a short pick and roll. Two things that help the tank significantly.

who would have thought a proven vet who has been with the team from the start would play better than a 10 day contract player just signed to the team? apparently not Luke
His usage of players is typically strange but his usage of Jones is just plain out of this world. The trial run might be over now though. He usually starts then rarely sees much time through the rest of the game but he's stuck on 5 minutes tonight.