[Game] Kings @ Spurs 1/15/2023 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Never take a Pop team lightly. That being said I'm happier guys are in a solid group at the moment I look forward to it fun game. If we can get enough of the lead that we get to see some more of Dozier. I would love for us to put together a crew with Mitchell, KZ and Dozier that functions like solid plug to hold on to leads.

Any team can beat anyone on any given night. It’s still coach Pop and that’s reason enough to worry. We dropped several games already this year that we shouldn’t have. I hope the team keeps their foot firmly on the gas pedal and takes care of business. They want Victor and we want a W, I hope a gentlemen’s agreement is reached in the tunnel prior to the game!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
You would think that with Mike Brown as coach we might figure out how to play one good defensive possession per quarter, but no...

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I know it's this mess of a Spurs team but I am happy to see Stanley Johnson still in the Association.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It's funny that in 2023 the most "out there" thing about Rodman now is his hair, the one thing he did to his body that wasn't permanent.

Metu flying too close to the sun again.

It took two Ill fated iso attempts in Toronto(i think] to put him in the doghouse for a month. He should be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.