[Game] Kings @ Sixers - Tuesday, Dec. 19 - 4 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Joel Embiid took a day off against the Bulls so he could get ready for the Kings. :p Booker will be out (reportedly) along with Fultz and a couple of others. The Kings should be almost at full strength, with DeFox listed as a game time decision and Giles as the only other non--participant.

I don't like the Sixers. I don't have the same deep abiding hatred for them as I do certain other teams that shall remain unnamed (DIE LAKER SCUM!), but I just don't like them.

We've got this game on Tuesday and then a quick hop over to Brooklyn to play the Nets on Wednesday before heading home for a Christmas Eve Eve matchup against the Spurs. The Clippers (there), Cavaliers, Suns and Grizzlies finish out the 2017 year.

There have been good times. There have been not-so-good times. All in all, we've done a lot better on the road than many would have expected. I think we can beat the Sixers. I'd like us to beat the Sixers. I'd like to see Fox, Mason, Bogs, WCS, and PapaG get some burn together with Buddy coming first off the bench. I'm not saying it would end well, but that's most likely our future and I'd like to see them together.

If I had to hazard a guess, however, I'm thinking Joerger will stick with a more "traditional" starting five with at least three veterans in the mix.

At the end of the day, I just want heart, hustle, energy and effort - and maybe a little BBIQ thrown in for good measure. I don't think that's too much to ask.

It is a good time to be a Kings fan.

GO KINGS!

Hope to make it home in time for the second half. Sixers are fun to watch. Their game against OKC was amazing.

I wonder if ZBo will be matched up against Embiid, Willie seems too weak to match up against him. Height difference would be hilarious.

I'll be at a hockey game (Vegas Golden Knights) with my brother and sister, so I will miss this one. However, it will be waiting for me on the DVR, so I will be able to watch it later. And, as always, I will provide my two cents (and then some, hopefully) after I am able to watch it.

Is the T word tank or trade? Does the front office have that in mind with the vet moves? My first inclination when I see Hill sitting out is the phones might be ringing... Didn’t they outlaw rest in the offseason?
T for a very mild tank notion, was joking.

But on the radio they made it seem like he was fairly ill. Not enough for bed rest or anything, but not up to par.

This was just a couple of minutes ago.

Not a bad first quarter. I really wish our guys would immediately start boxing out as soon as the other team launches their shot. Too many rebounds going to the other team unnecessarily.

I like Skal's upside as much as anyone, but this is why he gets so few minutes. Two quick fouls already, and this is the norm. Just can't control himself on defense. :confused:

gunks

Hall of Famer
Fox, Skal and WCS disappointing as usual.

Buddy and Mason solid.

I'm really hoping Giles is dope and healthy, because most of our youth core is disappointing (Fox gets a pass this season). I think we're going to get Z-bo'd outta a top 5 pick.

Anyways, go Kings!?

I'd be so frustrated if I were Bogdan and Fox playing with this group. After watching Mason and Buddy get to push the ball and move the ball around the court, this is the "slow it way down and watch ZBO" offensive group.

It's amazing how much better offensive sets we have with ZBO off the court. Actually see good ball/player movement. Let Fox play with the athletes! Not all the old men all the time.

Fox, Skal and WCS disappointing as usual.

Buddy and Mason solid.

I'm really hoping Giles is dope and healthy, because most of our youth core is disappointing (Fox gets a pass this season). I think we're going to get Z-bo'd outta a top 5 pick.

Anyways, go Kings!?
We are picking 1st no matter our final record. Thus it was written, and so it shall be. please

Fox.....

Where oh where is that player from the first couple of weeks...

Just has no presence on the game..

No clue what to make of him or his future at this juncture

I mean we aren't not playing all that well, but that's like... 7 missed free throws now.

Nice breakdown of the D from Fox, get Vince the wide open that he bricked