Kings Sign Cody Demps to 10-Day

SLAB

Hall of Famer
PG, SG or combo?

If he’s a point I wouldn’t mind seeing him get some minutes because I’ve greatly soured on Yogi.

I haven’t seen Cody play a lot of basketball. I mostly know him as a football player from his days (and his younger brother Wyatt’s days) at Pleasant Grove HS. In fact, he played 1 season for the Sac State Hornets football team at the end of his collegiate career in addition to being on the basketball team.

Cody was a big part of the 2014-15 team that went 21-12 and finished 3rd in the Big Sky, best ever for the program at the FCS level.

I know he’s been playing for the Stockton Kings this season, but haven’t seen them play much. I’m very surprised yet pleased to hear that he’s being given a look see by the KINGS. He’s now the first ever Sac State Hornet promoted to an NBA roster. That’s pretty cool, even if he doesn’t get to play much.

I haven’t seen Cody play a lot of basketball. I mostly know him as a football player from his days (and his younger brother Wyatt’s days) at Pleasant Grove HS. In fact, he played 1 season for the Sac State Hornets football team at the end of his collegiate career in addition to being on the basketball team.

Cody was a big part of the 2014-15 team that went 21-12 and finished 3rd in the Big Sky, best ever for the program at the FCS level.

I know he’s been playing for the Stockton Kings this season, but haven’t seen them play much. I’m very surprised yet pleased to hear that he’s being given a look see by the KINGS. He’s now the first ever Sac State Hornet promoted to an NBA roster. That’s pretty cool, even if he doesn’t get to play much.
Let’s go Cody!!! Stingers up!

I've been following Cody's career since he was in high school. I was at nearly every Sacramento State home game during his tenure there and I can tell you for sure he is a great player. He brings a lot of energy to the floor and he really excels at pushing the ball up the cou-

Just kidding, I have no idea who this guy is, but I wish him the best. Show us what you got!