King's sightings?

Today a friend and I were driving through the Chuck E Cheese parking lot by Sunrise mall and hes like "dang that guy is really tall". So I slowed and let him and his family pass. And I was like "that guy looks like Brad Miller". Then a few seconds later it clicked in my head and I knew it had to be him. So my friend looks back and says he sees an Escalade in the parking lot, so it must be his lol

We ended up having to turn around and I see the black Escalade on Sunrise. I was like "hey I bet you it has Indiana plates on it". Sure enough we get up to it and there are the Indiana plates. Kinda made my day.

Do you guys see the King's players around town very often?

I'll have you know that Chuck E Cheese is NOT the only establishment in that particular strip mall. There's OfficeMax (that's even the one I work at, in fact) TGIFriday's, Red Lobster and a furniture store. On a side note, Doug Christie bought a desk from my OfficeMax once. The Roseville store sent him, since they were out.
On another side note, that Red Lobster is the same one Jason Williams got kicked out of when he got in a fight with some guy at the bar. (Jason was wearing a Magic jersey, this was right after we were swept in the play offs, the guy took exception to this, called Jason's girlfriend a gold digger, yada yada, they were both ejected)
So, in other words, he had options, wasn't neccesarily at Chuck E Cheese. My work parking lot is apparently a happenin' place:D

Kingsgurl said:
On another side note, that Red Lobster is the same one Jason Williams got kicked out of when he got in a fight with some guy at the bar. (Jason was wearing a Magic jersey, this was right after we were swept in the play offs, the guy took exception to this, called Jason's girlfriend a gold digger, yada yada, they were both ejected)
I never heard about that one...

A friend of mine works at Staples in Carmicheal and sees HP every week when he comes in to get supplies. Using his charm to embarras her. She had no idea he was a pro basketball player....lol

Its either Chuck e Cheese, the Cal Expo gun show, or the Fishermans Emporium. Surprised he has an escalade and not a rusted 81 Ford 150 Big Foot.

ESP47 said:
Today a friend and I were driving through the Chuck E Cheese parking lot by Sunrise mall and hes like "dang that guy is really tall". So I slowed and let him and his family pass. And I was like "that guy looks like Brad Miller". Then a few seconds later it clicked in my head and I knew it had to be him. So my friend looks back and says he sees an Escalade in the parking lot, so it must be his lol
Brad has kids??
Must be his cousins or something..hehe.

Cool story. Thanks for sharing, ESP47!!

It was definetly Chuck E. Cheese. I watched them walk out of the door as we drove up. Im not sure if he has kids or not. But there was a lady with him and a couple children. So im not real sure.

HndsmCelt said:
You have no Idea how much respect I will have lost for Brad if hewas actualy eating at a Chucky Cheese...
Looks like HndsmCelt may have lots some respect to Brad then! :D

Strange that if it was him, he'll be at Chuck E Cheese. I thought the players were at practice yesterday. I even saw Brad on the news last night being interview during practice.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Twix said:

Strange that if it was him, he'll be at Chuck E Cheese. I thought the players were at practice yesterday. I even saw Brad on the news last night being interview during practice.
Practice isn't 24/7. ;)

slugking50 said:
A friend of mine works at Staples in Carmicheal and sees HP every week when he comes in to get supplies. Using his charm to embarras her. She had no idea he was a pro basketball player....lol
Who???

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Twix said:

Well if he was taking kids there then he actualy gains some of my respect. Makes him a far better man than I. One of the resons I don't date women with small children is Chucky Cheese.