[Game] Kings @ Rockets, 3/30/2022 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
It's game 1 of 2 of the Buy A Second Home In Houston portion of the trip! Is Fox still out? I don't know! I'm at work still. But nobody made the thread, so here it is.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Whenever we play the Rockets I laugh at the old “We should never trade nothing for KPJ because CHEMISTRY!1” takes of yesteryear.

Honestly, it's about time to start signing some G-leaguers. Might as well try and discover a diamond rather than keep going back to mediocre pieces that probably aren't going to be here beyond next year.

I get HB probably cares very very little at this point in the season, but he's off to a real bad start again here. If we're going to play him, I'd at least like to see him to take some ownership on offense and be the team leader.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I get HB probably cares very very little at this point in the season, but he's off to a real bad start again here. If we're going to play him, I'd at least like to see him to take some ownership on offense and be the team leader.
Dude’s the ultimate guy who’s just there. He’d help an already team by being a great 4th/5th starter, but he’s not good enough to make any difference consistently on an always bad team. I’m so ready to move off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.