Kings pull offer to Iguodala (split)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 1m

The Kings have pulled their offer for free agent Andre Iguodala & will no longer pursue him, I'm told. Story to come.

Sam Amick @sam_amick 2m

The Kings have pulled their offer for free agent Andre Iguodala & will no longer pursue him, I'm told. Story to come.

wtf just happened????

My uneducated guess? Kings informed Iggy they couldn't get him and Evans, and informed him they were choosing Evans. Then you get the tweets from Iguodala etc, etc ...

Could be a blessing in disguise.

Dave Mason @DeuceMason 3 minutes ago
"@Sam Amick: The Kings have pulled their offer for free agent Andre Iguodala & will no longer pursue him, I'm told. Story to come." Wow!

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Uh....wow.

Maybe Vivek reads kingsfans. But seriously, I don't think I've ever seen an offer offered than retracted a few hours later.

K

KingMilz

Dave Mason @DeuceMason 3 minutes ago
"@Sam Amick: The Kings have pulled their offer for free agent Andre Iguodala & will no longer pursue him, I'm told. Story to come." Wow!
Best news I heard all day , wasting 56million looks like we have a good managmenet group

Just when I talked myself into looking forward to Andre in a Kings uni... although the contract was always excessive for a not franchise type, to say the least

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The only way that makes sense is if something else broke and we've got something else in the hopper. That or I suppose we went to Denver and said can we do this via S&T, and they flat told us no.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 22s

Kings wanted answer that Iguodala wasn't ready to give, so they pulled out and moved on. They'll regroup & decide on Tyreke Evans etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.