New Era Prediction Game 2017-18: Game Over!! See You in a New Thread Next Season

I know I said, in the game thread for this one, that I fully expect the boys to come out and beat the holy crap out of the Mavs tonight, especially after last night's outing (which was very promising, by the way), but predicting such a score to reflect my expectations would require me to step out of my boundaries in terms of predicting the score(s) for this prediction game. Therefore, and with all of that being said...

Us 98
Not Us 104

I still do expect the kids to beat the holy crap out of the Mavs, and I would much rather see them beat the holy crap out of the Mavs than see the Mavs beat them by 6 points.

I know I said, in the game thread for this one, that I fully expect the boys to come out and beat the holy crap out of the Mavs tonight, especially after last night's outing (which was very promising, by the way), but predicting such a score to reflect my expectations would require me to step out of my boundaries in terms of predicting the score(s) for this prediction game. Therefore, and with all of that being said...

Us 98
Not Us 104

I still do expect the kids to beat the holy crap out of the Mavs, and I would much rather see them beat the holy crap out of the Mavs than see the Mavs beat them by 6 points.
"Oops!...I (think I) Did It (won) Again"!!!???!!!???

Last edited:
...and by a mile...

Summary:

Only @eMBarkat10n and @chief bromden predicted this L (Lin?),
with the former highly accurate, and scoring a nice 76.

20180204_081641.png

Daily

7th daily win for @eMBarkat10n

20180204_081838.png

Monthly

The two daily leaders keepnthe lead in the February race as well:

20180204_081919.png

Season Leaderboard

@eMBarkat10n is the only one who made some grounds, climbing to 5th place over @LoungeLizard and @Telemachus

20180204_082000.png

Points Per Prediction

Thd duo of @chief bromden and @eMBarkat10n lead this one as well, with the chief in 1st place.

20180204_082023.png

Attachments

Last edited:
...and by a mile...

Summary:

Only @eMBarkat10n and @chief bromden predicted this L (Lin?),
with the former highly accurate, and scoring a nice 76.

View attachment 7270

Daily

7th daily win for @eMBarkat10n

View attachment 7272

Monthly

The two daily leaders keepnthe lead in the February race as well:

View attachment 7273

Season Leaderboard

@eMBarkat10n is the only one who made some grounds, climbing to 5th place over @LoungeLizard and @Telemachus

View attachment 7274

Points Per Prediction

Thd duo of @chief bromden and @eMBarkat10n lead this one as well, with the chief in 1st place.

View attachment 7275
:);):cool::p:D

So...
We ended up winning this one after trailing by 20 in THE 1ST Q....

But the heroic efforts / achievements were not just confined to the Kings...

Just 2 games after @eMBarkat10n has done it, @origkds scored an astounding 90-pointer as well!

3 more predictors scored in the 70s:
@Russell Pimphustler (73), and the duo of @LoungeLizard & @El Paljasso (70 each).

Summary:

20180206_074744.png

Daily

This was daily win number 4 for @origkds

20180206_074817.png

Monthly

@eMBarkat10n still safely leads February.

20180206_074844.png

Season

Persistence (well, at least attendance) pays off for @YoungBlood, who jumped 4 spots upward, from 24th to 20th.

20180206_074916.png

Points Per Prediction

The chief (@chief bromden) may have lost points tonight, but he still leads this board.

20180206_074950.png

Last edited:
So...
We ended up winning this one after trailing by 20 in THE 1ST Q....

But the heroic efforts / achievements were not just confined to the Kings...

Just 2 games after @eMBarkat10n has done it, @origkds scored an astounding 90-pointer as well!
Welcome to the club, @origkds :)

Monthly

@eMBarkat10n still safely leads February.
And I do not intend on giving up that lead. At least not any time soon...;)

@origkds your response almost confused me. Almost. Because your reply showed up as being a part of my original message (you must have accidentally added your reply inside the "QUOTE" tags). It took me a minute before figuring out what was going on, lol :)