Kings potential draft picks…….Drew Timme

So if we have the fifth or sixth pick in the draft, and the best player available is a shooting guard like Johnny Davis, or a small forward like AJ Griffin,
I would go for the small forward.
I just think the Kings are in pretty good shape at the guard position, but could use a good backup to Barnes.
I know you should just take the best player available, but these draft picks are really hard to make. It’s hard to know which players will work out and which won’t.
Also everything I’ve read says Drew Timme is a second round pick. If he’s still available when the Kings pick in the second round, I think the Kings should take him,
My opinion is that Timme’s stock is rising because of his great play in the tournament so far. I kinda think Timme will be a late first round pick (if he comes out).
He’s been playing so great lately, he’s starting to remind me of Kevin McHale.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Why in the damn hell would we draft another center when we already have Sabonis, Len, and Queta on the roster next season and still have to figure out how to get rid of Richaun Holmes? Plus Timme doesn’t really give this roster anything it doesn’t already have.
Maybe if Vlade was still GM but Monte is smarter than that.

So if we have the fifth or sixth pick in the draft, and the best player available is a shooting guard like Johnny Davis, or a small forward like AJ Griffin,
I would go for the small forward.
I just think the Kings are in pretty good shape at the guard position, but could use a good backup to Barnes.
I know you should just take the best player available, but these draft picks are really hard to make. It’s hard to know which players will work out and which won’t.
Also everything I’ve read says Drew Timme is a second round pick. If he’s still available when the Kings pick in the second round, I think the Kings should take him,
My opinion is that Timme’s stock is rising because of his great play in the tournament so far. I kinda think Timme will be a late first round pick (if he comes out).
He’s been playing so great lately, he’s starting to remind me of Kevin McHale.
Hes projected to be a 2nd round pick due to his lack of well everything physically and no deep shooting ability. Smart player but we need alphas to take the rock and dump it into the hoop