[Game] Kings @ Pistons, 2/26/21, 5pm PST 8pm EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Normally I would throw out a name with a prediction. Off the top of my head I can’t name a single Piston... so they’ll all have big games and we lose again.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Blake is still there isn't he?

EDIT: Okay apparently he's been benched until they can find a trade partner. Yikes. This is an interesting grab bag of cast offs and youngsters though. Former Kingsfan draft crushes Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson are there. Jackson just dropped 25 points on the Pelicans. Two of my favorite prospects from this year's draft Saddiq Bey and Isaiah Stewart are there and getting decent minutes. They're not a good team but they are young and hungry and I'm sure they're looking forward to playing the worst defense in history.

Last edited:
Normally I would throw out a name with a prediction. Off the top of my head I can’t name a single Piston... so they’ll all have big games and we lose again.
my game predictions have been epically bad this season so I’m going to predict a 120-106 loss tonight *wink *wink

even though I am now on the Lins train I do think we need a win soon

Last edited:
Kings will win this one. I’m just pretty sure we’ll make it much harder than it needs to be
I'd feel better about their chances of winning if, 1) they weren't on the 2nd night of a back-to-back, 2) hadn't played a very physical team last night, 3) last night's game weren't one in which Fox played almost 39 min (gotta be a top-3 or 4 load for him on the season) and HB played 36 (including some defending Randle, who's an absolute bear).

Not to mention the 9-in-a-row thing.

EDIT: Okay apparently he's been benched until they can find a trade partner. Yikes. This is an interesting grab bag of cast offs and youngsters though. Former Kingsfan draft crushes Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson are there. Jackson just dropped 25 points on the Pelicans. Two of my favorite prospects from this year's draft Saddiq Bey and Isaiah Stewart are there and getting decent minutes. They're not a good team but they are young and hungry and I'm sure they're looking forward to playing the worst defense in history.
Yeah they are interesting to watch. Hoping Bey plays.

Now normally I would think this is bad news, but thinking about it a little more... this means we can secure 30+ CoJo minutes to ends this losing streak
He's basically been about the only reason I've even been half interested in the team this year so there's almost no point in watching.

Happy for the tank though. Maybe they'll win and we can have the new talking point "Is the team better without Hali?"

Isaiah Stewart is starting to show some of his potential. Bey has busted out here and there. He's still raw and way young but Stewart still has a lot left to uncover skill wise. I hope they don't tie him down into a meat and potato's big although that will keep him in the league for a long time anyway.

We might as well commit to the tank at this point. Would hate to fire Walton, start winning, and then end up with the 9th or 10th pick.
If the tank is the issue I still don't trust the dude. He's going to go full on self preservation mode, we've seen it. When teams sit half their roster he's going to be playing Fox and Cojo 40 mpg.