[Game] Kings @ Pistons, 12/16/2022 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, they already played them to a tougher game than one would expect. I don't think they are going to sleep on a win here.
Same here. They know what to expect, especially on the road. It's usually one guy that lights up the Kings: it could be Bogdanovic, Hayes, or Ivey tonight. Although the Kings are coming off a back-to-back, the Pistons went to overtime on Wednesday night on the road in Charlotte.

Holding out for a mini beam.
If I had a 3d printer I'd take on a craft project. Do they sell replicas of G1C that some kind of LED device could be installed to? I'd be happy to go that route.
The beam part is actually pretty easy. All you need is a purple LED and a watch battery. I did something similar for badges a few years ago..
Tonight, We 'Bout To Light The Freaking Beam!!!!

Can’t lose this. Gotta return from this road trip 3-3 and an absolute raging success. I’ll be super salty if they choke it,
Sooooooo....What you're basically saying here is that by coming out and making your statement, we can all blame @SLAB when we have to add one to the column on the right later tonight...Gotcha!!! :p:p:p

I hope the refs can do better this game. It's harder for a losing franchise like the Kings to get calls because of the subconscious bias, but the Pistons is also one of the worst teams this season.. so maybe bias will cancel one another out.

Let's rock the Motor City! Or Auburn Hills as the case would be.
I believe they moved back to the city five years ago.
According to our trusted friend, Wikipedia...

"Little Caesars Arena is a multi-purpose arena in Midtown Detroit. Opened on September 5, 2017, the arena, which cost $862.9 million to construct, replaced Joe Louis Arena and The Palace of Auburn Hills as the home of the Detroit Red Wings of the National Hockey League (NHL) and the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA), respectively."

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Depending on Huerter's availability, I wouldn't mind seeing the Kings let Malik get the bulk of the backup PG minutes.

If TD is starting in place of K'von then that plan likely goes out the window, but Monk has been extremely impressive as a creator thus far and I'd rather see him in that role than Delly.

Status
Not open for further replies.