[Game] KIngs @ Pacers - 1/27/17 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope we get Omri back too.

That would help us keep optimal (lower) playing time
for Tolliver, Barnes and AA (though he did good tonight).

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
We should've been 4 of 5 in our last 5 games. The Bulls game was a complete job by the refs and the Pacers game was a total collapse when Rudy got injured. All the other losses aside from maybe the Grizzlies game this month have been absolutely competitive.

I expect us to get revenge on the Pacers

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I hate to be jumping onto the Malachi hype train but his game reminds me of Rip Hamilton. So thanks Marco.
His game reminds me more of Ray Allen than Richard's.. Rip was a player that was in constant moving moving off every screen baseline to baseline. Would be hesitant to take threes and shot more mid ranger and slashed to the hoop off catches than anything.

Malachai has a better escape dribble and faster shooting form.

It is hard to tell with such little playtime in the actual season though.

I would LOVE to see Malachi start and play 25 minutes
I definitely feel the excitement with Malachi but I think we slow play him. I think Coach Joerger wants him comfortable and established before putting more on him. He's clearly talented and he deserves to keep getting minutes but I don't think we push him into a starting role yet. That said if he keeps playing like he has he'll force his way into more minutes.

I love how smart he is with the ball in his hands though. He seems decisive and comfortable with the ball and instinctively knows when to shoot and when to drive; he is the perfect type of player to play with Cousins. Still seems like a rook on defense, although the effort is there so I think that comes with time.

His game reminds me more of Ray Allen than Richard's.. Rip was a player that was in constant moving moving off every screen baseline to baseline. Would be hesitant to take threes and shot more mid ranger and slashed to the hoop off catches than anything.

Malachai has a better escape dribble and faster shooting form.

It is hard to tell with such little playtime in the actual season though.
he has a good pull-up jumper when he drives left. i haven't seen the right drive pull-up as much, but if i recall correctly a d-league highlight video showed him making one. i dont watch the d league, so i dont know exactly how our rookies are doing

I definitely feel the excitement with Malachi but I think we slow play him. I think Coach Joerger wants him comfortable and established before putting more on him. He's clearly talented and he deserves to keep getting minutes but I don't think we push him into a starting role yet. That said if he keeps playing like he has he'll force his way into more minutes.

I love how smart he is with the ball in his hands though. He seems decisive and comfortable with the ball and instinctively knows when to shoot and when to drive; he is the perfect type of player to play with Cousins. Still seems like a rook on defense, although the effort is there so I think that comes with time.
And those are things Ben never showed. You were always nervous when Ben got the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.