[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - 12/18/16 - 1PT/4ET

The Mavs game thread is not up yet, and I just had to post it somewhere... :D

I know that Dallas is one of the league's worst rebounding teams this season
(Perhaps THE worst. I mean, we're not really great in that regard ourselves, and they're much worse)...

But I just had to share this image to show you who led the Mavs in boards last night against the Jazz:

20161217_183922.png

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
The Mavs game thread is not up yet, and I just had to post it somewhere... :D

I know that Dallas is one of the league's worst rebounding teams this season
(Perhaps THE worst. I mean, we're not really great in that regard ourselves, and they're much worse)...

But I just had to share this image to show you who led the Mavs in boards last night against the Jazz:

View attachment 6059
OMG....

dude12

Hall of Famer
If Casspi is feeling better does Joerger start him or does he stay with the 3 guard lineup he started with against Memphis...DC, Ben and Temple. Lets get another W.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
round two...don't know who is and isn't playing for Dallas, they don't want to win, they want losses so Kings might do them a favor.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I said after a recent loss (I forget which one, maybe the Jazz) that this season was a trainwreck and in the gutter, but my pessimistic tone would change pretty much immediately after winning a few games.

So it's time to change my mind Kings.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Rudy out. The "how good are we without Rudy" sample size will grow.
We play "Kings basketball," the type of game Joerger wants to play without Gay. However, let us not underestimate Gay's skill. We should win this game no matter what and I'm not sure what is proven re: Gay, win or lose.

Edit: Dang, I wish we had kept Seth. Think of what he would have done for our three point shooting rebounding.

Last edited:
Last call to all predictors:
It's about to start any second!

Come predict it NOW!!

To post a prediction follow THIS LINK to the prediction thread.

Last edited:

gunks

Hall of Famer
Rudy out. The "how good are we without Rudy" sample size will grow.
Crucial knowledge. He's likely gone by the deadline anyways, but if we can get better just by ditching him (as myself and many others suspect), it should give Vlade more options when it comes to what we get for him. We could go youth without the pressure to make a "win now" kinda trade.

S

sactownfan

Well unlike the MEM game ...again Koufos needs to GET THE HELL OFF THE FLOOR.... Stupid freaking coaching. We never gain any advantage to have two bigs out there.

If Gay comes back and Temple goes back to the bench... man Dave will have to be officially one of the worst coaches in the league

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Well unlike the MEM game ...again Koufos needs to GET THE HELL OFF THE FLOOR.... Stupid freaking coaching.

If Gay comes back and Temple goes back to the bench... man Dave will have to be officially one of the worst coaches in the league
Just as I have said before, just because you disagree with the coach doesn't mean the coach is stupid.

I am here to have fun and not listen to ill informed rants.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Well unlike the MEM game ...again Koufos needs to GET THE HELL OFF THE FLOOR.... Stupid freaking coaching.

Your raging hatred for Dave Joerger after 26 games is one of the more strange and fascinating things I have read around these parts. Especially after the years and years of truly incompetent coaching we've seen.

S

sactownfan

Your raging hatred for Dave Joerger after 26 games is one of the more strange and fascinating things I have read around these parts. Especially after the years and years of truly incompetent coaching we've seen.
It's because over the years not even Greg Pop would have made a difference with the teams we had. This is an 7th 8th seed team for sure... we should all going to playoff games this year... but not if SUPER Dave has his way.