[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, March 17 - 6 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This will be the 5th game in 7 nights for the Kings. And, with the exception of the Nuggets game, they've all shown us one thing - the kids are improving and honing their skills before our eyes.

It should be interesting tomorrow as the Jazz announcer says "Stockton" for the first time in a very long time in the Jazz arena. I always remember the wicked hit Webber put on John Stockton to set the tone for that playoff series so many years ago. ;)

It's a good time to be a Kings fan. There's reason to hope (in fact there are several reasons - Fox, Bogs, Mason among them).

In other news, if your bracket isn't just about blown to smithereens I'm impressed. If UMBC can beat Virginia, there's hope for all of us. The Great God Naismith just may be picking this year to smile down on the down-trodden.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
this ought to be a beat down and quick, and it just so happens that the matchups between these two teams have been a beat down courtesy of the Jazz so I'd expect more of the same.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
this ought to be a beat down and quick, and it just so happens that the matchups between these two teams have been a beat down courtesy of the Jazz so I'd expect more of the same.
I won't be surprised. 5 games in 7 nights is always tough. Make four of them road games with a quick trip home in the middle and the guys have to be fatigued. Mitchell is gonna show his stuff.

They just announced that Rubio is questionable with an injury he suffered as a result of the crap Criss pulled. I am so incredibly glad we didn't end up with him.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I won't be surprised. 5 games in 7 nights is always tough. Make four of them road games with a quick trip home in the middle and the guys have to be fatigued. Mitchell is gonna show his stuff.

They just announced that Rubio is questionable with an injury he suffered as a result of the crap Criss pulled. I am so incredibly glad we didn't end up with him.
Even if the Kings were coming off of two days rest, this just isn't one of those favorable match ups to watch considering that you can't score inside when Gobert is in there and that the Jazz play tough and they play defense which causes the Kings all sorts of problems and don't get me started on the number of turnovers that start accumulating! :eek:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Even if the Kings were coming off of two days rest, this just isn't one of those favorable match ups to watch considering that you can't score inside when Gobert is in there and that the Jazz play tough and they play defense which causes the Kings all sorts of problems and don't get me started on the number of turnovers that start accumulating! :eek:
I'm not disagreeing. :)

While I certainly do expect the worst (unfortunately), I would love to see the exact opposite. Can our young kids build off of the momentum of tonight's win, feed off of that energy, and silence the Salt Lake City Faithful???????

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mason, Bogs, Jackson, Sampson and Koufos lnow for the Kings.

Grant says Temple and Hield waiting to come in.

Hrm. That Mitchell kid might not be too bad.