[Game] Kings @ Jazz, 4/10/21, 6pm PST, 9pm EST

gunks

Hall of Famer
I’ll tune in, **** it!

If we lose? More ping pong!! If against all odds we actually beat the Jazz? Good! I’m never upset about a win over an elite team, even in years we should be tanking - unless they rest starters.

I just hope Fox’s 3 is looking good today with Gobert patrolling the paint!

Last edited:
Hearing Harkless will be in the starting lineup and Hali will go to the bench. When asked why Hali and not Buddy, Walton said Hali can run the second unit.

While certainly true, just gotta say sitting the better player is a sure fire way to tank. Thank you, Walton.

Real Qs, cuz I dunno if my biases are showing here:
1. Do the Kings get unusually little respect from the refs in re foul calls, especially on the offensive end?
2. Does Buddy take a ridiculous number of contested 3's? Not the-defender's-jumping-out-at-him 3's, but the defender is balanced-and-right-in-his-face-and-there's-time-on-the-shot-clock 3's?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
And that’s only the 2nd dumbest 30 seconds of his life in recent memory.
Single-handedly kicking off the COVID-19 pandemic in America, feuding with his team's star, getting a max contract extension, being the defensive motor of the team with the best record in the west, getting turned into a big ole burbling cauldron of fondue by Richaun Holmes in the first half. Suffice to say Rudy has had an exciting year.

Last edited:
Single-handedly kicking off the COVID-19 pandemic in America, feuding with his team's star, getting a max contract extension, being the defensive motor of the team with the best record in the west, getting turned into a big ole burbling cauldron of fondue by Richaun Holmes in the first half. Suffice to say Rudy has had an exciting year.
He is his teams star