Kings-Jazz 1999 Gm 5

piksi

Hall of Famer
vj9999 said:
If anybody cares, this is on on NBA TV right now.
No thanks.

Watching yet an other game of the type - "we should have won but we did not" is not my definition of the good time.

Was that the game where we were leading with like 20 seconds left by 1 or 2 and Stockton hits the 3? Or was that in game 4?

Either way, it hurts.

Not as much as WCF '02 Game 4, but still hurts.

Twix said:
It's like what my brother says...they always love to play the "heartbreaker Kings games" on TV.
LOL.
Is there such a thing as a non-heartbreaker game? Everytime they show a game they win, you know what's going to happen. The Kings oddly enough find the smost heartbreaking ways to lose...

Is this the one when Vlade missed the hook and the Jazz eventually won in overtime? Or was that before. That sucked, so did a lot of our playoffs....

Some people are going to hate me for this, but interesting stat nonetheless.....

1999 Kings-Jazz Gm.5, Peja as a Rookie
28 minutes - 8pts

2004 Kings-Wolves Gm.7, Peja as a 6 year veteran
46 minutes - 8pts

Enough is enough. Next year Peja has to score at least 20 pts :)

Last edited:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
vj9999 said:
Some people are going to hate me for this, but interesting stat nonetheless.....

1999 Kings-Jazz Gm.5, Peja as a Rookie
28 minutes - 8pts

2004 Kings-Wolves Gm.7, Peja as a 6 year veteran
46 minutes - 8pts

Enough is enough. Next year Peja has to score at least 20 pts :)
Ugly stats, real ugly. And yes this year Peja MUST prove he has the Moxy down the streach. Of course the key to that will be what he has done in the off season and woks on the first half of the season. If he plays biger down low and knocks off those whimpy lay ups he could realy open up the floor and get him self some better looks from guys like Bowen.