Kings Historical Season Results

Howdy fellow Kings fans. I thought I'd ask a question here, hoping that someone out there may be able to provide an answer, or advice. I've been keeping track of Kings records throughout the years (starting way back in the 1997-1998 regular season, actually). Currently, all I have is the W/L record for each season, along with W/L record for the playoffs. Pretty basic at this point, but I have always wanted to expand on it, and make it a bit more "sophisticated" than just that.

My question is...Are there any good sources out there that would allow me to export (preferably into an Excel file) regular season results? All I really need to know is the final score of each game, and if there is an easy distinction of the home and away teams, that would be a bonus.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Howdy fellow Kings fans. I thought I'd ask a question here, hoping that someone out there may be able to provide an answer, or advice. I've been keeping track of Kings records throughout the years (starting way back in the 1997-1998 regular season, actually). Currently, all I have is the W/L record for each season, along with W/L record for the playoffs. Pretty basic at this point, but I have always wanted to expand on it, and make it a bit more "sophisticated" than just that.

My question is...Are there any good sources out there that would allow me to export (preferably into an Excel file) regular season results? All I really need to know is the final score of each game, and if there is an easy distinction of the home and away teams, that would be a bonus.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
I may already have put together what you’re looking to do. I created a spreadsheet of all KINGS games during the SAC era.

I actually have created them for all the sports teams I follow so I can easily view and sort historical info.

I have implemented several tabs, actually, which utilize formulas to display up-to-date W/L records all-time and against each opponent. As new data is manually added, the results on other tabs are automatically updated. Some of the worksheets I’ve created also breaks out coaching records, player stats, and postseason records as well.

I actually started the project out about 12 years ago and it was for high school football. I liked creating and utilizing it so much that I then created one for my favorite college and NFL teams. And throughout the years I’ve tweaked and made improvements.

About a year ago I started working on one for the KINGS. I’d be happy to share what I have with you. It’s not near as complete as my others, in terms of multiple tabs and utilizing formulas to compile data. But I do have all the historic game records saved to date. And it can easily be sorted through in various ways (e.g., if you wanted to view every OT, 2OT, or 3OT game the KINGS have played or sort through HOME, AWAY or Neutral site games).

Or perhaps I can simply provide help and insight if you’re intent on creating your own. The site macadocious provided is a one I have used frequently.

Last edited:
I may already have put together what you’re looking to do. I created a spreadsheet of all KINGS games during the SAC era.

I actually have created them for all the sports teams I follow so I can easily view and sort historical info.

I have implemented several tabs, actually, which utilize formulas to display up-to-date W/L records all-time and against each opponent. As new data is manually added, the results on other tabs are automatically updated. Some of the worksheets I’ve created also breaks out coaching records, player stats, and postseason records as well.

I actually started the project out about 12 years ago and it was for high school football. I liked creating and utilizing it so much that I then created one for my favorite college and NFL teams. And throughout the years I’ve tweaked and made improvements.

About a year ago I started working on one for the KINGS. I’d be happy to share what I have with you. It’s not near as complete as my others, in terms of multiple tabs and utilizing formulas to compile data. But I do have all the historic game records saved to date. And it can easily be sorted through in various ways (e.g., if you wanted to view every OT, 2OT, or 3OT game the KINGS have played or sort through HOME, AWAY or Neutral site games).

Or perhaps I can simply provide help and insight if you’re intent on creating your own. The site macadocious provided is a one I have used frequently.
I'd be interested in seeing what you have created; Looks like it might work for what I am looking for :):):)

I'll send you a DM with my e-mail address.