[Game] Kings @ Heat - Monday, Oct. 29 - 4:30 PDT

I think we should of packaged him away if we did not need him.
He is a very good backup center that will help stem the tide against some teams that are big down low.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You guys wanted the vets to sit. You wanted the Kings to hand the reins to the kids. Well, that's what we've got. Barring severe foul trouble and the need to put an extra body on the court, I don't think we're gonna see much of KK.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think we should of packaged him away if we did not need him.
He is a very good backup center that will help stem the tide against some teams that are big down low.
I suspect Vlade will wait until later in the year to do any kind of deal for KK. Once things shake out a bit, he'll bring a higher price on the market from a team needing a serviceable backup center with KK's work ethic.

Is it the team in Miami that is tough or the night life? Or both)
I've heard Grant and Doug suggest that the night life distracts visiting teams, but most of these guys are under 21, so unless they all have fake ids they wouldn't even be allowed in the clubs. But I'm not familiar with the Miami night life, so maybe it all happens outside of the clubs.

Last edited:
You guys wanted the vets to sit. You wanted the Kings to hand the reins to the kids. Well, that's what we've got. Barring severe foul trouble and the need to put an extra body on the court, I don't think we're gonna see much of KK.
I actually don't see it as a black and white proposition.