[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies - Friday, Jan. 19 - 5 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, the mystery of Harry Giles (at least his playing status) is resolved, at least for this season. It's being discussed in the "Harry Giles" thread.

We start our six game road trip in Memphis. Hopefully we'll look a little better against the Grizzlies than we did on New Year's Eve. Yes, hope still springs eternal.

Here's what the injury report says about Memphis:

Updated Player Pos Injury Expected Return
01/19/18 Brandan Wright PF Illness Game Time Decision
01/18/18 James Ennis III SF Calf Expected to be out until at least Jan 20
01/18/18 Marc Gasol C Illness Game Time Decision
01/18/18 Andrew Harrison SG Shoulder Game Time Decision
01/18/18 Chandler Parsons SF Knee Expected to be out until at least Jan 20
01/05/18 Mike Conley PG Achilles Expected to be out until at least Feb 1

Our only question mark, at the time I write this, is Skal, who is listed as "game time decision" because of his shoulder.

Heart, hustle, energy and effort. Put it all out there, Kings!

P.S. I just started a thread to discuss the potential of George Hill going to the Cavaliers. Cannot begin to imagine the murmurs in the Kings fan crowd should tonight be Hill's "rest" night.

It's a fun time to be a Kings fan!

GO KINGS!

Last edited:
As always. I will be watching the game (most likely "live"), so I will be posting my postgame analysis later tonight. It's tough when your computer is in one room, and all televisions are located in other areas of the house. But, one of these days (hopefully sooner than later), I will be watching the game while providing in-game analysis. One of these days...

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Reke should feast and with all the talk about playing tough and hard as of late, I won't believe it until I see it. Grizz put up 110+ last meeting and they are a team that struggles to score to begin with.

Is it getting to that time that Jerry Reynolds is going to start skipping road trips? We always knew at some point he’s gonna shut it down

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glad to see Skal come in. A little disappointed he didn't replace Z-Bo.

So it's Koufos and Hill who aren't playing tonight?

Oh, good! Go Papa!