[Game] Kings @ Clippers - Sunday, Jan. 27 - 12:30PT, 3:30ET

I'm worried about Harrell. He's one of my favorite players in the league. His motor is at 200% at all times (basically the total opposite of WCS). The guy plays with hunger. Grabs offensive boards and he's a putback machine. Highly efficient scorer and plays some pretty good D too.

Not to mention, he's only 6'8". Willie and the other bigs need to bring it tonight.

Simple. Kings win rebounding totals, Kings win. Excited to see Bags/Giles battle Harrell.
It will be interesting to see the match-ups Dave uses. Last games the Clips went with Boban in the middle who absolutely ignored WCS on offense and just acted like a goal tender on defense. That allowed the Clips defenders to press out on our shooters and funnel them into Boban when our perimeter players tried to drive.

Today would be a good day to see more minutes from Giles and Bagley and let WCS have a rest day.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Simple. Kings win rebounding totals, Kings win. Excited to see Bags/Giles battle Harrell.
If only it was simple for the Kings to win rebounding totals!

I like the energy that Bags and Giles bring on the glass, but at this point its more flash than substance. They get to the ball, but they seem to have trouble securing it (of course, Bags still ends up with a lot of boards because he gets to the ball so often). Giles in particular swats away and fumbles a TON of rebounds.

We gotta bring in Reggie Evans as an assistant coach. He could really teach the bigs a lot about grabbing balls. And if there's still time, he can teach them rebounding too!

*rim shot*

(Sorry, I had to)

Hopefully the Kings can get off to a fast start. I know Kings leads are fragile things but they have fallen into early holes in the previous Clippers games and it’s their bench that kills the Kings the most. I don’t want to see them playing from behind and have Harrell break our back with easy baskets and second chance points every single time a run is made.

Clippers are a very tough spot by spot matchup for the Kings. More so than a few teams better than the Clippers

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It's a physicallity-gut check for the Kings. It's all about whether the Kings' front court can match the physical play of the Clipps. WCS, Bjelica, JJ, Bagley, Shumpert, Bogs (if he plays the 3) and Giles all have to step up in this game and not back down.

It's a physicallity-gut check for the Kings. It's all about whether the Kings' front court can match the physical play of the Clipps. WCS, Bjelica, JJ, Bagley, Shumpert, Bogs (if he plays the 3) and Giles all have to step up in this game and not back down.
Yes and now that we have Bagley and Giles both up and running that fight is going to look a lot different. Keep in mind we're still only a few games into that experiment.... good game to test it.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Yes and now that we have Bagley and Giles both up and running that fight is going to look a lot different. Keep in mind we're still only a few games into that experiment.... good game to test it.
If the Kings are going to improve, this is the game to do it. The Clipps and the Kings are in a major struggle for that 8th spot so it has a lot more significance than just another game on the schedule.

How old is that Values.com commercial with the hockey player singing it’s thirst spider to his daughter. Gotta be atleast 15 years old.

Weezer does that song Koz. Don’t ask Kayte. She doesn’t know anything about music

Watching the Clippers feed today... no joke the Clips announcers are my fave other set of announcers. Bingo bango boingo you gotta admit is a nice signature call.

I'll be honest, I immensely dislike the powder blue unis they wear all the time. Part of the reason I started following the Kings years ago in the first place is because I loved their purple identity. This blue nonsense just doesn't work for me. Need more purple.