[Game] Kings @ Cavs (Dec 7th 4:30PT/7:30ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bagley is better and gets some run. I know he is listed as probable. This game represents a good opportunity to stay in the thick of a playoff birth and continue our win streak. A game like this is important to win, both due to being a "should win" game, as well as the aforementioned playoff hunt. The west is even more of a bloddbath than usual this season, and we need every victory.

No reason not to shoot for the playoffs this year. None. Unless we are completely eliminated from a playoff seed, I will remain optimistic.

Take care of the ball, move the ball, keep them on their heels for four quarters.

Long live the Kings

Sextons starting to come into his own. Hopefully Fox takes more into this matchup than the Shai one....I'm feeling a welcome to the league triple double like he did to Trae

Sextons starting to come into his own. Hopefully Fox takes more into this matchup than the Shai one....I'm feeling a welcome to the league triple double like he did to Trae
Shai is a crafty SOB. It's true, and the Clippers have been playing better as a team with his insertion to the starting lineup.. He's got these little choppy steps and dribbles he uses to perfection to catch defenders off guard and do his thing. Sexton is a whole different animal. This is about to be a high-speed collision, He's a ball of lightning and a scoring PG thru-and-thru, "the young bull" and despite being right handed you will see him drive left constantly just like Fox. This is the quickest guard in the rookie class vs the quickest from the 2nd year players. Years from now they'll call this a primetime PG matchup.

I thought John Henson was supposed to be good. Why is he the side in a Mathew Dellavadova package?

People always name drop him in modern big discussions but he must be a can

Status
Not open for further replies.