Kings at Suns, 4/10/2022 6:30 pm Pacific 9:30 pm Eastern

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
In a game that is notable only because it has the potential to be the very last game of the regular season (there are 5 other games starting simultaneously, so probably not) the Kings (#7 slot in the lottery) will be playing the Suns (#1 overall playoff slot). The Suns will be resting Chris Paul, Devin Booker, DeAndre Ayton and Jae Crowder (at least), and it's hard to imagine the Kings will play either Fox or Sabonis.

But there should be plenty of Mitchell and Queta and we can all microparse DDV's facial expressions to see if he's really unhappy. See? Tons of reasons to watch this game!

Given all Kings discussion right now is 'ESPN ranks Kings future dead last', 'Ragu unhappy', 'Vivek viveking', and 'Usual suspects to be considered for Kings coaching role', it's probably a good thing the season is ending now. Take a breather and then start the draft time debates.

In an effort to not make me feel disappointed at the end of the day, I am going into every Kings season from this day forth expecting an 0-82 season. Trying to do anything else for the past 16 seasons obviously hasn't worked, nor has it done my mental health any good.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I can’t wait for the banner we get when we hit 20.
What’s the record for ALL OF SPORTS, not just the NBA? That’s our only thing to aspire for.
NFL is 25 years, MLB is at least 30 years (if you count back in the day when the postseason was just the regular season AL winner vs. the regular season NL winner, it's 75 edit: nope, but at least 41).