[Game] Kings at Lakers 3/2/12

Hello! Some of you may remember me. Sticking my nose in from a busy busy college schedule to say:

BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler Alert: Kobe will be obnoxious. Bynum and Cuz will get chippy. Derrick Fisher can't even guard Isaiah's socks, so expect a good game from IT. We'll see if Evans can fit in comfortably. They aren't going to trade him.

The rest? Mateen.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hello! Some of you may remember me. Sticking my nose in from a busy busy college schedule to say:

BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler Alert: Kobe will be obnoxious. Bynum and Cuz will get chippy. Derrick Fisher can't even guard Isaiah's socks, so expect a good game from IT. We'll see if Evans can fit in comfortably. They aren't going to trade him.

The rest? Mateen.
Holy eff! Venom has come out of hiding!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Man, it's difficult to say what I want to say because of the dang forum censor. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how Cousins reacts to what Bynum said. I'm not saying that Bynum said anything wrong but he may have put a target on his back. It may be yet another test of Cousins' new found but brief maturity.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Man, it's difficult to say what I want to say because of the dang forum censor. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how Cousins reacts to what Bynum said. I'm not saying that Bynum said anything wrong but he may have put a target on his back. It may be yet another test of Cousins' new found but brief maturity.
Bynum is an idiot. It's Gasol (the good one) that I'm worried about.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
will be interesting to see how this game turns out, both teams are totally different from the beginning fo the season

kings hill have to push the ball alot, lakers half court defense is top 5 in the league. Isiah and tyreke will have to be agressive against their pg's while knowing that Bynum and Gasol have length. i would feel much better about this game if it wasn't on a back to back, and the lakers coming off and easy win where their stars zombied through it.

It will be interesting to see how Tyreke responds to the trade rumors, up to this point in his life he has been treated like a prodigy/"the man", maybe this humbles him a little and sparks something in him, at least i hope.

Can't believe Reke is matched up with Artest. At least with Westphal we had our advantage with the PG/SG/SF positions.