Kings and Buddy agree on a deal

Is this a good deal?

• Total voters
Wait. So Woj is reporting 4/94 and Spears is 4/86? Either way, this is great news for the Kings! Congratulations to Buddy..I hope you get those bonuses!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Wait. So Woj is reporting 4/94 and Spears is 4/86? Either way, this is great news for the Kings! Congratulations to Buddy..I hope you get those bonuses!
I'm thinking Woj is counting a couple of the easier to achieve bonus as guaranteed salary ("must have shoes tied at least 50% of the time") while Spears and Amick were being a bit more technical and cautious.

need more clarity on incentives. even something like 3pt percentage can affect player behaviour. do you take that 3 in transition or go to the basket? do you take the end of quarter half court shot. hopefully they are more team oriented...

It appears that the first $86M is guaranteed then up to $94M with easily attained incentives. With more difficult incentives that could take it up to $106M. Appears very well structured by vlade and front office. Glad Buddy stays and he did seem very much wanting to stay, but somewhat on his terms. Im less worried about Bogi, i think he will really need to show growth to make RFA worth his while. He didnt show much growth last year and if he stays the same, the kings will be able to retain him on the cheap. If he blossoms, the kings will have a harder decision on their hands. Personally i think he will be better this year with Corey Joseph in the backcourt sharing playmaker duties. Even Yogi appeared to have a more spirited pre-season so there should be more balance off the bench along with Ariza and Bjeli there as well and more well defined roles for everyone.

Yeaaaah i was so happy when i read the news but someone on IG told me that we passed the trade deadline (is that true?) and that others team are gonna be able to make some proposition to Buddy ?
I didn't read anything about this, so i ask the question here.

Yeaaaah i was so happy when i read the news but someone on IG told me that we passed the trade deadline (is that true?) and that others team are gonna be able to make some proposition to Buddy ?
I didn't read anything about this, so i ask the question here.
False. The deal needed to get done today, and it appears it has.